Chapter 5 - First Meet❤❤

Avneet was going when she saw a boy flirting with girls. He was very handsome. His eyes were very beautiful. He was looking very hot. These were the thoughts Avneet had after seeing the boy. But she came back to reality when she listened their conversation. She became angry. She didn't like flirty boys.

(How can she have such thoughts when he is flirting with someone else 😂😂😂😂 but he is too hot to handle)

Avneet - Flirt kahi ka. Inn ladko ko milta kya hai flirt karke? 😤😤 Chodo mujhe kya? (Flirt huh? What do these guys get by flirting? Leave it. What do I have to do with him.)

(Even I don't understand. 😂😂😂)

She started going.

Meanwhile with Siddharth,

He started walking away when his phone started ringing. It was his mom's phone. He received the call.

On call -
Vibha - Hello beta. You didn't call after reaching. I was so worried.

Sid - Sorry mom. I forgot to call you. I reached safely.

(How will he remember afterall he was busy gaining attention and flirting😏😏😏)

Suddenly his phone went out of reach. He could not hear. So he started walking absentmindedly trying to find the network. He was walking towards the canteen. Avu was also walking towards the canteen. Then,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

They both bumped into each other. Sid's phone fell down. Avu was about to fall but Sid catched her waist. They both were lost in each other. Their eyes locked. Both were staring each other dreamily. Sid had never seen a girl so beautiful and cute. Her beautiful eyes were captivating him.

Avu was also lost in him. He looked too hot and irresistible to her from this close. His hazel eyes were like a magnet for her.

They both suddenly came back in senses. He saw his phone broken and due to shock, sid dropped her. She fell down. 😂😂😂😂

Avneet became very angry. She stood up and was glaring him angrily while he was busy staring his broken phone.😂😂

Avu - HOW DARE YOU HA? TUM KHUDKO KYA SAMAJHTE HO? FLIRT KAHI KE. BAS LADKIYON KO CHUNE KA BAHANA CHAHIYE HOTA HAI TUM JAISE LOGO KO. BANDAR KAHI KE. (How dare you? What do you think of yourself? Flirt 😡😡. You just need excuses for touching a girl. Bandar)

Sid - TUM KHUDKO KYA SAMAJHTI EK TOH MERA PHONE GIRA DIYA AUR UPAR SE MUJHE HI SUNNA RAHI HO. TUMHE PATA BHI HAI KI KITNA MEHENGA(EXPENSIVE) PHONE HAI. NAHI TUMHE KAISE PATA HOGA YOU MIDDLE CLASS GIRL. TUMHE BACHANE KE VAJAH SE MERA VO PHONE TOOT GAYA. AUR KYA KAHA BANDAR. LADKIYAN MARTI HAI ISS CHEHRE MEIN. (What do you think of yourself? You have broken my phone and now you are shouting on me only. Do you even know how expensive it was? No, how would you afterall you are a middle class girl. Because of saving you my phone got broken. And what did you said Bandar. Girls die over this face.)

Avu - Sahi kaha aisi ladkiyon ko chulu bhar pani mein doob ke mar hi jana chahiye. Pata nhi kya dikhta hai tumme. One more thing I value things I know how expensive they are. Tumhe koi zaroorat nahi thi mujhe bachane ki vaise bhi toh gira hi diya. Aaye bade ameer banne wale. Aur main tumse nahi tum mujhse takraye. (Correct. Such girls should die only. God knows what they see in you. One more thing I value things I know how expensive they are. You didn't need to save me afterall you made me fall afterwards as well. Rich people huh? And I didn't bumped into you, you did.

Sid - Tum takrayi ( you bumped.)

Avu - Nahi tum (No, you.)

Like this they kept on fighting. Whole canteen was watching their fight because it was new for them to see Avu fighting with someone as she was always friendly. Also, Sid was the new hot topic of the college.

Listening there voices, Reem and Aarav came to see what happened.

Suddenly Reem shouted,

Haha. This fight was lit.

harispanicker Because of her I wrote english translation 😏😏😏. I got tired.

By mistake this chapter got published at night when I was doing editing. That's why I unpublished.

I request you all to read Awaited love by loveusidneet Please go and check. Its amazing. Do vote and comment also. Please its my request.

Thank you soooo much for 1.10K reads and 217 votes. It means a lot. And I am on 11th in #bestfriendsforever. Sidneetxlove_13 she told me. Mujhe bhi nahi pata tha 😅😅

How was the chapter?

Finally Sidneet met.

Do you liked their fight?

rajvi_29 sorry for cliche meet. 😂😂😂😂😂. You knew that btw. 😂😂😂

Why do you think Reem shouted?

I love to leave the chapter like this 😂 Don't worry after this chapter there will be normal ending. 😂😂😂

Bye

Love you all

See you soon