Chapter 44 - Ahem ahem 😏

Soo finally a chapter. Please read last chapter again to know what's going on.

Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooo much for 21.6 K reads and 3.4K votes. That's insane. I am very happy.

Lmao the title. Don't think way too much coz your expectations will break.😂

I am innocent and this chapter is not related to all that. I hope you understood. 😂😌I sucked at even writing kisses in my two other books. So don't expect anything like that.

Lets start,

Siddharth's POV

What are these people upto? Why are they smirking? I am scared now. These people are mad and they can do anything. I looked at Avu and she was looking very confused. Ohh she doesn't know them na. These people are highly dangerous. They always keep teasing me with Avu's name because they saw us sometimes in umm that type of positions. I know you all understood. I was thinking all this when Avu whispered.

Avu - What do you think these people are upto?

Sid - Idk but whatever it is, is very dangerous.

Avu (confused) - What dangerous? What max they can do?

Before I say anything, they spoke up.

One Boy - If you are done with your whispering tell do you accept?

Again before I said anything Avu spoke up.

Avu (without thinking much) - Ya we are ready.

What the fuck? Oh shit Avu. What you have got me and you into?

Sid - You should have asked me atleast.

Avu (rolling her eyes) - I don't think I will obey you.

Sid - You--

POV ends

Avneet's POV

Before he could say they shouted and asked us to get ready. They started playing the first song as my eyes widened. What the fuck?

I looked at Sid and he gave me a told you look.

Avu - We are not dancing on this. Are you guys mad?

Boy 1 - We asked you before only and you shouldn't back off from the challenge.

Avu - OK 😒😒

This was the song 👇👇

I mean like we had a bit of intimate dance at this. Like the signature step of the song. It was too touchy but I don't feel uncomfortable. Because its him. I don't exactly know what feeling is this but whatever it is, is amazing. Infact everytime he touched me that way, gave me goosebumps. It makes me shiver. As soon as we finished dancing on this, they smirked at us and we rolled our eyes.

POV ends

Siddharth's POV

I knew it, I knew it. These people are just gross 😒😒😒. I was sure they are upto something. Though its not like I didn't enjoy 😏, but I just want her to be comfortable,always. I wonder if she was comfortable or not though I could feel her shivering under my touch. As soon as we finished I looked into her eyes as if asking that she was fine or not. She gave me an assuring smile which has started to flutter my heart I don't know why. I feel relaxed now as she is fine. And these idiots were smirking seeing us.