Chapter 16 - The Reason

Before the chapter I want to say that Sidneetxlove_13 I love you a lot. You are also my bestie. ❤❤❤ So Muskan I know you are not upset but still I dedicate this chapter to you. But its boring sorry for that.

Avu - Umm actually di called.

Reem - What that's a good thing. Why are you upset?

Avu - Actually the thing is she was talking very weirdly. I mean she was speaking like she was guilty about something. I didn't understand so I asked her what happened. She said that I am over thinking but I knew she was lying. So I asked her again and again and she burst out. You know what she said. She said that it's her life and her choice whether she want to tell or not and I should stop bothering about her. I don't know what is happening with her. She said that I am irritating her a lot by my continuous calls and messages.

She said with tears in her eyes. But as she completed she burst out crying again.

Reem was feeling very bad for her bestie. What's her fault that everyone is behaving like that with her. She did nothing. Still she is suffering from everywhere.

Reem went and hugged her.

Reem - Avu I am damn sure she must be stressed about something that she took out on you. You calm down.

Avu - How should I calm down Reem? Was it my fault that Siddharth was angry or was it my fault that di was stressed that they both took it out on me.

Reem - Shh calm down Avu. Nothing is your fault. Sometimes situation is at fault that we can not blame anyone. We can't blame anyone without knowing their side of story. Sometimes we don't realise what we are speaking due to the heat of the moment. Anyways enough of crying. You spoiled your whole makeup girl. Come to washroom with me and settle it and then lets have something.

Avu - Ya come.

Both Reem and Aarav knew that something is definitely wrong with her sister after listening to Avneet but none said it to her as she was already tensed. They needed to make her forget all that. Thats why they always console her by saying something which they themselves are not satisfied with.

Both Avu and Reem went to washroom, fixed the makeup and left to have something. After sometime they went to their classes.

In between classes Avu was not concentrating. She was thinking how lucky she is to get such amazing friends. She always craved for a best friend. She got two now. She was very happy about that. The way Aarav consoled her today just touched her heart. He very well knows how to console someone. Though she was still upset about what happened but she decided to be happy for her friends. They wouldn't like seeing her sad.

After classes all met at parking. Avu saw Sid and again remembered all that so she just went to Aarav.

Avu - Aaru let's go.

Aaru - Sure.

They were going when they heard Sid saying.

Sid ( to Reem) - Reem let's go.

Reem - No thanks. I don't need your help. I will go by myself.

Sid - Reem listen to me.

Reem - No I don't wish to. Bye.

Reem was furious because when he should apologise to Avu he was ignoring her like it was her fault. But she didn't know that he was himself very hurt today to console someone else today. He first needed to make him stable.

Aarav said to Reem

Aarav - Reem come I will drop you no need to go by metro and no buts.

Reem (smiling) - Ok let's go.

They went. Sid just sighed.

Sid - I will win all of you back but not today.

He also went.

Aarav dropped Reem and Avneet home and went to his home.

How was the chapter

How was the chapter. Boring? Ikr.

Ok so what's wrong with Samiksha? Why is she behaving weird? What's she hiding?

Do vote and comment.

Love you all. ❤❤

Bye

See you soon.