Chapter 42 - Jelloneet 😂

Hey everyone

Soooo a word about the chapter name? 😂

Also tell me why am I so fucking predictable? 😭😭😭😒😒😒
priyaxsidneet and Sidneetxlove_13 were correct. Congratulations. Pata nahi itna dimak kaha se aata hai. 😒😒

Let's start,

Avneet's POV

We were having lunch peacefully until this bitch decided to show up. She is one of those sluts who is after my Sid. Wait, my Sid? When did he became mine? Ohh god. I am going mad.

(A/N in love. )

She went and sat beside Sid and flirtatiously started touching his arm. I saw Sid getting a bit uncomfortable. Ohh bitch. You are going to get killed by me today. But why do I care?

B - Hey Siddie baby.

Eww. Yuck. Siddie baby? Chee. I made an disgusted face listening to that to which Aaru and Reem laughed.

Avu (whispering) - What is so funny here?

I said in anger and already I am very angry so better not mess up with me. 😤😤

Aaru - See your face.

Avu - What to see? I know I am beautiful.

Reem chuckled. Now what? Before I could ask she said.

Reem - Aww Avu. By being with Sid you have also become self obsessed.

I made an O-shaped face. Ohh shit. I seriously self praised myself. Just like Sid. How?

Avu - The...err...ee. I....ss...nothing li..ke that.

Reem smirked.

Reem - Sure

(A/N - They three were whispering.)

We looked towards Sid and that bitch. Hawwww.😤😤😤

POV ends

Siddharth's POV

We were having our lunch but this bitch came up. Ohh god. Now she will not let me eat peacefully. She sat beside me and moved her hand up and down my arm. Ohh god I hate that.

She called me Siddie baby. Chee. Yuck. I will vommit somewhere listening to this. Cringe level is infinity god. 😒

(Author - LMAO 😂😂😂)

From the corner of my eyes I saw Avu glaring at that girl like she would eat her up. Ohh god. She is so jealous. She made an disgusted face and I was controlling my laughter seeing that. That bitch was speaking nonsense but I wasn't interested in that. I saw all three of them whispering. I wonder what they are saying.

Avu looked so angry and jealous so I decided to make her more jealous. I was thinking all this when that bitch shouted in her bitchy voice.

B - Siddie baby are you listening what I am asking.

Sid (mumbling) - Nope coz you are talking nonsense😒.

B - Did you said something Siddie baby?

Sid - Nope. Actually I didn't listen at all because I was lost in you. You are so beautiful so what should I do.

I said flirting back. I looked at Avu from the corner of my eyes. She looked like she would kill me. I gulped.

POV ends