Chapter 65 - Leaving

Hello everyone 🙂
Let's start the chappy 😂😀
I am gonna start an emotional chapter and I am laughing idk why 😂😅.

Avneet's POV

I woke up with the voice of alarm. I saw we all were messed up. We slept in the drawing room itself. Reem was sleeping in the drawing room spreading her legs wide which were touching Aarav's face 😂😂😂. He was getting irritated but still sleeping on the floor.

I looked around to find Sid beside me holding my hand like a baby and sleeping peacefully. Aww how cute. I love youuuu. Hehe. I tried to free my hand from his hold but it was very tight. So I tickled him in his stomach. He laughed and left my hand still in sleep 😂. I got up and tried to wake everyone up but they were not waking up. So I brought a plate and spoon from kitchen and started beating the plate with spoon. Everyone woke up due to the loud sound.

Reem threw a pillow at my face.

Reem (irritated) - Wtf can't you even let me sleep??

Avu - Ma'am it's 9 AM, Aaru's flight is at 1. So be quick.

Aarav - Ohh shit.

He ran upstairs to get ready. Reem too left to get ready. Suddenly I felt two hands pulling me in a backhug. He loves to backhug me and I love his backhugs. He kissed my earlobe gently making my breath hitched.

Sid - Good morning sweetheart.

Avu - Wahh today you are in so romantic mood.

Sid - Because my dream came true.

Avu (confused) - What dream?

Sid - To start my day by seeing your beautiful face. I want to see this face every morning.

I blushed.

Avu - Why are you so cute?

Sid - Because I am the boyfriend of the cutest girl.

He said making me go red completely. He turned me towards himself.

Sid - I want a kiss.

Avu - Go and brush first and let me do the same.

I said and ran away pushing him away.

Time skip

We all got fresh and met in the hall. We prepared the breakfast ourselves and ate it. It was now time for us to go to the airport. I was already very emotional but I put a small smile on my face. We booked a taxi and went to the airport. It was time for Aarav to leave. I was having tears in my eyes as I saw him hug Reem.

Accha chalta hoon
Duaaon mein yaad rakhna
Mere zikr ka zubaan pe swaad rakhna

Aarav - Take care Reem. Keep smiling like this always. Don't let anyone change yourself. Stay childish like you are now. You need this to keep yourself and everyone else around you happy.

Accha chalta hoon
Duaaon mein yaad rakhna
Mere zikr ka zubaan pe swaad rakhna

Reem (with teary eyes) - I will miss you yaar. I never saw a person like you. You are the person who taught me the real meaning of sacrifice and love. You are -- I can't describe you in words.

She started crying.

Dil ke sandookon mein
Mere acche kaam rakhna
Chitthi taaron mein bhi
Mera tu salaam rakhna

Aarav - Don't cry yaar.

He hugged her again controlling his tears. He thought that nobody saw it but I did 😟