Chapter 46 - Goodbye forever 😢

Important note, do read. I want to clear some confusions.

The past of Avu, Sid and Aarav are all revealed already in the story. They have no other past. Let me give you all a short summary of each of theirs past.

Avu was a nerd and topper. That's why she never had real friends. Everyone just used her for their benefit. She was bullied in the school. And her sister didn't used to talk to her properly when she was very small coz of differences created by her parents in between them but later their bond got stronger. With Jai she used to behave even more bad coz she thought her parents love Jai more. So ultimately she had very less attachment with her brother, mother and father. The siblings relation will become more clear in further chapters. So wait till the time.

Sid's father died when he was young. Vibha aunty struggled to build their company. They are rich but not too much. Sid was bullied in school with the name of his dad and that's why he changed into a rude person.

Aarav belongs to a really rich family. He has got everything from childhood except love. His parents were always busy and they didn't spend time with him. He too didn't got any real friend because he was rich. Currently, he lives alone in Delhi.

Aarav and Avu were friends since childhood but they weren't very much close. They shared a good bond but never used to  meet after school.

I hope there is no confusion now regarding the pasts and all now. You may get some flashbacks or something.

First thought after seeing the chapter name? Tell honestly before you start reading.

Next few chapters will be sad 😢😢.

Let's start,

Aarav's POV

My heart broke seeing Avu like that. I only want her to stay happy always. Those tears pricked my heart. What the hell just happened? I couldn't control anymore so I just hugged her as tight as I could. She was sobbing there until she got a little calm.

But what happened next was very shocking. Buddy literally pulled her out of the hug and pulled her towards himself. She was also shocked. I was looking at Buddy with teary eyes. Maybe he was possessive but does that mean I will lose my Buddy as well because of this one sided love 😢😢. Like I was too shocked and hurt to react and say anything. Buddy asked Avu what happened and she started telling so I just wiped my tears concentrating on what she was saying.

Avu - So I was getting bad vibes since morning that you all know. But I decided to shrug that feeling and I was working when a message popped on my phone. It was from my sister. The texts were like this.

"I am done with you and mom dad."

"I am blocking you so that you can't bother me anymore"

"Goodbye forever."

(Only 280228S was correct. Hehe. Nice guess I must say.)

I was too shocked. Before I could even ask she blocked me. I lost her. I lost my sister. I lost the person whom I love the most and I don't even know why.

She started sobbing with this. Ohh god this has got way too far like how can her sister do that? Atleast she should have told her the reason. I tried diverting her mind always from this but it was unexpected. Right now Avu was crying like anything. I can understand how it feels to lose the person whom you love the most. And siblings are our lifelines. We can't live without them. They are our best friends and best enemies.