Chapter 2 - Best Friends

Avneet immediately hugged that boy and the boy twirled her around. For a moment, they both felt like the happiest people on the earth afterall they both were meeting after 5 years. Reem was watching this wide eyed. She thought to tease her friend later.

Avu - Aaru, I missed you so much.

The boy is revealed to be Aarav Malhotra, Avneet's childhood best friend.

(2 min silence for all the people who thought that he is Sid. Sidneet don't know each other. Then why will they be shocked seeing each other. Koi sahi guess nahi kar paya. I wrote in characters that Aarav was childhood friend of Avneet)

Aaru : Me too yaar. I am sooooo happy to meet you after 5 years. I didn't expect you to be here.

Avu - Why you left the school then?

Aaru : You know na dad had to transfer for his business.

Avu (excited) : Ok whatever. Come with me I will show you the entire college.

Aaru : Ya sure, let's go.

Reem fake coughed to tell them that even she was present there. Both of them looked towards her.

Reem (dramatically) - Apne Aaru ke aate hi mujhe bhool gayi.

Avu : Sorry sorry. I will introduce you both. Reem he is Aarav Malhotra, my childhood friend and Aaru she is my bestie Reem Sheikh.

Aaru : Nice to meet you Reem.

Reem : Same here. 😊

Aaru (to Avu) : Avu chale?

Avu : Reem, tu bhi chal na.

Reem : No, I have a class. You enjoy with your Aaru.

Avu : Shut up Reem. Will meet in canteen. Bye

Reem - Bye.

Reem went. Avu and Aaru also started moving.

Avu : Don't mind her. She is crazy. Kuch bhi bolti rehti hai.

Aaru : Na, its ok.

They saw the college and went to their classes.

How was the chapter?

Boring, I know. Sorry for that.

Sidneet meeting in two or three chapters.

I see double update. Idk why I updated today but I was too much happy right now. Maine sst padhke finish kar diya na 😂😂

Sidneetxlove_13 kar diya 😂😂

Will try to post better.

Vote and comment

Love you all 😘

Bye

See you soon.