Chapter 6 - Friends?

Reem (shouting) - Siddoooo. Ohh my god. I missed you soooooo much.

She ran and jumped on him. He hugged her back but was very surprised to see her.

Sid - Reemi, even I missed you yaar. How are you? Kitni moti ho gayi hai yaar.

Reem - Kya kaha 😤😤😤😤. I will kill you today.

With that she started chasing him. He was running saving his life 😂😂😂😂

Sid - Meri pyaari Reemi itne time baad mile hai. Please leave me. (My dear Reemi, we met after a long time. Please leave me.)

Reem - Aaj bach gaya tu. Maine tujhe baksh diya. (Doing a hair flip) 😉😉 (You got saved today. I spared you.)

Sid (to himself) - Beta, aaj ke baad kisi ladki ko mota nahi boliyo. (Don't ever say a girl that she is fat or you are dead.)

(Moral of the chapter 😂😂😂)

Reem - Kuch kaha. (Said something?)

Sid - Nahi toh. (No)

Reem - Good.

Aarav and Avu was watching this silently. Aarav was thinking that he was the same boy who had an amazing voice and whom he wanted to talk. Avneet was thinking who was this boy and what relation he has with Reem.

Reem - Siddo, meet my friends. (Pointing towards Avu) She is my bestie Avneet Kaur. ( now pointing towards Aarav) He is her best friend from chidhood, Aarav Malhotra. I just met him today only.
(To Avu and Aarav) Guys he is my best friend Siddharth Nigam.
I wonder if aaj Best friends milan day hai. (I wonder if today is some Best friend meeting day.)

(No but your planned it😂😂)

Sid - Seriously Reem, this Nakchidi is your best friend?

Avu - What did you said? Nakchidi. And Reem this Flirt Bandar is your best friend.

Sid - Tumse kya? (What do you havr to do with it?)

Aaru - Guys shut up. Hi Siddharth I am Aarav as Reem introduced. I listened you singing outside. I loved your voice.

Sid - Thanks bro. So friends?

Aaru - Sure.

They did a bro fist and hugged each other.

Avu (to Reem) - How you both know each other?

Reem - Actually he was my neighbour and we used to play a lot in the colony park. We both became best friends. But then one day I had to shift so we both lost contact. He is like a brother to me.

Avu - Ohh

Reem - Come lets eat something. Varna break aise hi khatam ho jayegi. (Come lets eat something or break will end like that only.)

The three nodded in agreement and sat on the table and started having food with Avu and Sid glaring each other.

This Reem and Sid's friendship was a surprise for all. Thats why I didnt write in cast. You know you shouldn't be so predictable.

How was the chapter?

How was the moral of the chapter? 😂😂😂

Do vote and comment

Bye

Love you all 😘

See you soon.