Chapter 13 - Hurt

After 1 week,
In these days Sidneet were fighting with each other at every small thing. Aarav and Reem had to separate them or else they both would have murdered each other. But, they both have got used to each other's fight by now.
Only while dancing they used to remain calm with each other lost in their own world. Aarav's weird feeling is not letting him stay in peace. He feels it everytime he is with Avneet.

Coming back to present,

Avneet was coming to canteen in hurry as she had to tell something to Reem. But before she reached, she bumped into a hard muscular wall. She looked up and found Sid holding her through her waist lost in her just like their first meet. She too got lost seeing him. But Sid came back to senses and made her stand. Sid had a fight just before coming here so he was very angry and Avu was very sad about the thing which she wanted to tell Reem.

Sid (irritared and angry) - WHY CAN'T YOU SEE? WHY YOU HAVE TO BUMP INTO ME ONLY? YOU ENJOY OR WHAT?

The whole canteen was looking them now.

Avu - Ohh hello. Talk in normal voice. What is the need to shout? I by mistake bumped into you as I was in hurry I didn't see you. Why are you creating scene infront of everyone?

Sid - OHH WOW. I AM CREATING SCENE. AND WHAT ABOUT YOU. I DON'T LIKE SOMEONE FALLING OVER ME EVERYTIME UNDERSTAND? YOU ARE BLIND OR WHAT THAT YOU DIDN'T SEE ME. OHH NO YOU ARE JUST AN ATTENTION SEEKER. THAT'S WHY YOU ALWAYS FIGHT WITH ME. BECAUSE YOU WANT MY ATTENTION. AFTERALL YOU ARE ONLY A SELFISH CHEAP MIDDLE CLASS BITC...

Avu (with tears in her eyes and fuming in anger) - JUST SHUT UP. WHAT'S YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM. I DON'T FALL OVER YOU. I AM NOT INTERESTED IN YOU. SECONDLY IT WAS A MISTAKE. I WAS ABOUT TO APOLOGIZE TO YOU BUT YOU STARTED SHOUTED. AND I AM NOT AN ATTENTION SEEKER. I DON'T NEED ANYONE'S ATTENTION. HOW DO YOU KNOW I AM SELFISH? HOW MUCH YOU EVEN KNOW ME TO CALL ME WHATEVER YOU CALLED. ASK SOMEONE IN COLLEGE. HE/SHE WILL GIVE YOU BRAIN. AND WHAT'S WRONG IN BEING MIDDLE CLASS? HAVE WE DONE SOME CRIME? HALF OF THE COUNTRY RUNS BECAUSE OF US MIDDLE CLASS. GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD YOU FUCKING MORON.

She shouted and went from there tears dropping from her eyes. She was already very upset and he made her more upset by all that drama.

While Sid was standing there dumbfounded. He realised how much of asshole he is. He just took out all his anger on her when she did nothing. He hurt her badly.

Aarav was by now fuming in anger. He felt like punching him but he controlled his anger.

Aaru - HOW DARE YOU MR. SIDDHARTH NIGAM? DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH OF PURE SOUL SHE IS? YOU EVEN HAVE AN IDEA WHAT ALL YOU SAID TO HER. I NEVER EXPECTED THIS FROM YOU.

He was very angry. Why wouldn't he be angry when Sid said so much shit about his bestest friend without her mistake. It hurted him to see Avu in pain.

Reem also shouted on him and asked him to apologize to her. He just nodded. Reem and Aarav left behind Avu to console her.

 Reem and Aarav left behind Avu to console her

Ok so I updated for kairasidneet. She was updating two-three chapters a day. So she asked for a treat. Soooo for her I updated. Love you Ruchi.❤❤❤❤

How was the chapter?

One word for Sid?

What will happen now?

I see a Aarneet scene coming. Excited? I know you are not. But some people commented that they love Aarneet so ya. ❤

Will Sid apologize to Avu?

If yes, will Avu accept his apology?

Why do you think that Avu got very hurt. Was it due to Sid's words only or something else too?

What did Avu wanted to tell Reem due to which she was sad?

Do vote and comment.

Love you all.❤❤

Bye

See you soon.