Chapter 41 - Preparation Starts

Happy birthday kyaaraa13. Love you a lot. You are a great person and an amazing writer. I love your first fanfic a lot. I am sure that you will rock your second ff. If you guys still haven't checked out her ffs. Please do checkout. They are amazing. ♥♥♥

I will be inactive today.

Avneet's POV

So the preparations are starting from today and everyone who are organising and participating have to start their preparation. And what I am doing right now? Finding my friends. I don't know where the hell should I find them. I went to the music room only to see them laughing and chilling.

I swear I am so fucking angry right now. First of all there is so much work and they are doing time pass and secondly they are chilling without me. How dare they? Don't they consider it important to call me also for chilling? I am damn sure that this bandar has convinced them for doing time pass. I will kill him. 😤😤😤😤😤😤

I went close to them and went towards Bandar. I held him by collar and pulled him towards me. I looked at him dangerously.

Avu - THERE IS SO MUCH WORK. I AM DOING THAT ALL ALONE. AND YOU GUYS ARE CHILLING THAT TOO WITHOUT ME. HOW DARE YOU? I AM DAMN SURE THAT YOU HAVE CONVINCED THEM.

I shouted at him really bad. He gulped and looked scared. Hahah I am enjoying this. But suddenly his expression changed and he smirked. I was confused. Is this person suffering from split personality disorder? Weird.

Sid - I know I am hot and irresistible. But you don't need to prove that I guess.

What? What is he saying? I looked at him confused but soon I realized that I had still held him by collar and we were very close. Ughh. He and his flirting. I quickly left his collar.

Avu (mumbling) - Idiot.

(Got this mumbling talent from jmpAparna. 😒😒😒😂)

Sid - You said something.

Avu - Na no nothing. Don't divert the topic and answer my question.

Sid - As if we had called you, you would have let us do time pass. And they both were coming only.

I rolled my eyes.

Avu - Whatever. Guys let's go.

Aareem - Ya. Lets go.

We went to the auditorium and started doing our work. My work is to help in decoration and look after it. I was going here and there picking and placing things. And guess what it sucks. Ughh.

After sometime it was recess. Finally. I am tired as fuck. I went towards Aaru and Reem.

Avu - Guys let's go. I am very tired.

Reem - Ya yaar. It just sucks.

Avu - Seriously I was picking and placing things here and there. 😒

Aaru - Ok fine girls let's go.

We went towards the canteen and sat on the table waiting for Sid. Its five minutes we are waiting. Where the fuck is he? Will he come after recess? I was going to check where is he when Reem said.

Reem - Guys I am going to see where is he.

She was about to go when Aaru held her hand and pulled her back to seat.

Aarav - Reem you were tired na. You sit. Avu will go.

Yay. Thank you Aaru. But why am I happy? Idk. For now lets go. I am hungryyyyy.