Chapter 3 - Who is the boy?

Aarav was in his class. The bell rang and he left the class. It was his free period. He was thinking what to do when he listened someone singing.

(A/N Play the above song to get better feel. I just love this song.)

Aaru : Wow, his voice is just amazing. But who is he? I would love to meet him.

He followed the voice and saw a crowd was gathered around him. Everyone was lost in the voice. Aarav was also lost but he wanted to see the person. So he went there and made his way to the crowd. He saw a boy playing guitar and singing along. He was very handsome. He had a well built body and was slaying. Aarav saw many girls in the crowd drooling over the boy. But the boy seemed calm. Like he was too lost in singing. He had his eyes closed.

As soon as he finished the song, the crowd started cheering for him. Everyone praised him.

Boy - Thank you everyone. I will take your leave now.

With that he went away. Aarav wanted to know who he was? But he shrugged as soon as he saw Reem and Avneet coming towards him.

Meanwhile with Avneet,

As soon as the class ended, she came out of the class and saw Reem waiting for her.

Avu - Hi Reem. For how long you are waiting.

Reem - Hi. I came here just now. (teasingly) Btw what's up with this Aarav. I never saw you this much close to any boy. You can tell me if he is your boyfriend. I liked his nature. 😏😏

Avu - There is nothing like that Reem. He is just my best friend. And nothing else.

Reem (sarcastically) : I totally believe you. Kuch hua toh bataiyo zaroor.

Avu - Kuch nahi hone wala hai hamare beech.

Reem - Whatever. I have heard of a boy. He is a transfer student. His voice is amazing. People were saying that he is very handsome as well.

Avu - Hoga, mujhe kya?

Reem - I forgot to tell you my friend told me that the Queen B of the college was throwing herself upon him. She said that ohh baby, you look so hot. Guess what he replied?

Avu - What?

Reem - He replied that I know but baby you are not. So just get lost. 😂😂😂 He got sass man.

Avu - 😂😂😂😂

( A/n I know that was lame. But can't help myself 😅😅😂😂 College ki Queen B ko ye bologe toh hasi zaroor aayegi 😂😂)

They were talking while walking. They spotted Aarav and went towards him.

Avu - Lets go to canteen.

Reem and Aaru : Yups

They were going to the canteen but Avu got a call so she asked them to go. She attended the call and was going when she saw.....

 She attended the call and was going when she saw

Main abhi paper deke aayi aur I am tired. Finally sst khatam hua 🙌🏻🙌

How was the chapter?

Thanks a lot. I have got such a great response that I didn't even expected.

The start chapters are boring I know. Sorry for that. But I am setting the plot right now.

Who was the boy whom Aarav saw?

What did Avneet saw?

Vote and comment

Love you all 😘😘

Bye

See you soon.