Chapter 25 - Trio Moment😍😍

Happy birthday Avneet.💖💖💖 She turned 19. Yayyy. Love her a lottttt. ❤😍 This chapter is dedicated to Avneet. I won't make Avneet sad in this.😂

Before reading this chapter I would just like to say that I know everyone is upset as Avu went to Punjab yesterday. But still let's have a treat. I hope you enjoy this chapter and it cheers you up. 😃😃😃

Lets start,

Avu called Aarav.

(Everyone was correct. Why am I so predictable? 😪😪 )

Aarav was sleeping when he received the call.

Aaru (in sleepy voice) - Hello Avu. Why you called this late yaar? I was sleeping peacefully.

Avu - Sorry sorry Aarav. Actually I was very upset and wasn't able to sleep so I called you. Can you please come here? You wanted to roam around na we can roam in night.

Aaru - Seriously Avu. You want to roam around in night. Why do you have such weird likes?

Avu - Because I am weird. Now shut up and tell me clearly (in dangerous voice) you are coming or not?

Aaru (scared and irritated) - Ok I am coming.

Avu - Yayyy. Thank you Aaru. Come fast.

After ending the call, Aarav freshened up and took his bike keys and left for her home.

(Not to forget Aarav is rich. So he has everything. )

After some time he reached outside her home and called her.

Aaru - Avu come outside. I am waiting.

Avu - Ok let me sneak out. Bye.

Aaru - Bye

He cut the call.

Avu managed to sneak out of the house without getting caught and came to him.

Avu - Hi. Thank you so much for coming Aaru.

She said and hugged him. He hugged her back.

Aaru - It's ok Avu. Now say where you want to go?

Avu - Anywhere open so that my mood gets fresh.

Aaru - Ok let's go to XYZ garden but before that tell me why were you upset?

Avu - Nothing much I was remembering di and Jai.

Aaru - Ok now you are better?

Avu - Ya. Wait I will tell you something.

She told him about the friendship of her mother and Siddharth's mother and what all happened when they were here.

Aaru - Wow that's surprising.

Avu - Ya.

Aaru - Now you have made me remember buddy so I will call buddy also in garden.

Avu - No why?

Aaru - You called me as I am your best friend then I will also call him as he is my best friend. And what's the problem? You still not trust him? Come on he is very nice by heart.

(Good suggestion. Right?)

Avu - I know Aaru. I trust him. Ok you call him.

Aaru - Good.

He called Sid. Sid was not asleep yet so he picked up the call quickly.

Sid - What happened buddy? Why are you calling right now.