Chapter 17 - Guilt

Happy Birthday Tanuuuu 🎉🎊🎉🎉🎉🎂🎂 tanvi__0510. Love you a lot ❤❤❤. Your comments are just lit girl. You are always high😂. But I love that side. ❤❤Guys please wish her. 😂😂❤❤❤❤ Thank you sooo much for always supporting me.

Avneet reached home. She was still upset.

Sonia - Hello beta. How was your day?

Avu (in mind) - I can't tell you the truth. You will feel bad. Besides its my problem.

She was busy thinking that she didn't realise her mom calling her.

Sonia - AVNEET

Avu - Yeah mom. Why are you shouting?

Sonia - I called you many times but you didn't respond. Where are you lost?

Avu - Nowhere mom. And ya my day was amazing. I am tired. I am going to sleep.

Sonia - Ok beta.

She left for her room. But Sonia was still tensed because she knows she never behaves this way. She shrugged the fact thinking of giving her some personal space.

Avneet was lying in her bed. She was just looking at the ceiling. Her worst memories were coming in her mind. Every school's bullies' words were ringing in her eyes. After that Siddharth's words were ringing in her ears. She was crying but was very angry on Siddharth.

Avu - Uggh Mr. Siddharth Nigam. Because of you today everything came back to me. My long forgotten memories came back to me. I just hate you. If you ask apology, then I will never forgive you.

After some crying she finally slept.

Meanwhile with Siddharth,

He reached his home and found that the door was locked. So he just opened the door with the spare keys he had and directly went in his room. He was thinking that someone just dig a hole for him to hide in. He was feeling hell guilty. Her eyes had spoken a lot which pierced his heart. Reem and Aarav were also very angry on him. He can't help but feel guilty.

But he was also hurt thinking about everything. He missed his dad a lot. He for once knew that he can pacify Reem but Aarav will he forgive him. He knew it was not an easy task. Moreover, Avneet. How will he apologize to her? If he will, will she accept? He was very frustated.

He was not even able to sleep. After sometime he heard the sound of the main door opening. He sighed. Finally there will be someone who will guide him.

He went downstairs and found her mother there. He went towards her.

Sid - Hi mom. Where were you?

Vibha - Hello beta. Actually I had a meeting in office. My appearance was necessary.

Sid - Ohh no problem mom.

Vibha - What happened? You look sad.

Sid - Umm mom what should we do when we have hurt someone by saying rubbish about that person without his/her fault just because we were angry?

Vibha - Beta look if you have hurt someone by your words without their mistake then you shouldn't think before asking apology. That person may/ may not accept it but you should keep trying because it's your fault. You should never hesitate to say sorry if it's your mistake. Saying sorry doesn't decrease someone's respect it increases it. If you will be able to make that person forgive you then you will gain respect in their hearts.

Sid - Thank you so much ma. You are the best. Whenever I need someone's guidance you always help me.

Vibha - Beta if we don't do that then what type of mother we are? It's our duty to guide our child whenever they are confused or on wrong path. Now tell me whom you have hurt?

Sid - Ab ab vo mom no one. I was just asking.

Vibha - I know you very well. But if you don't want to tell it's ok. Just make sure to apologise to that person.

Sid - Thank you ma. You are the best.

He kissed her cheek and went to his room happily. Vibha just smiled.

Siddharth was now determined. He knew what to do. He will apologise to her at any cost. He will make sure that not only she forgives him but also befriends him. He had understood that just being guilty is not going to help. He has to apologise. Now he was waiting for tomorrow.

He was still a bit upset on himself. So he decided to sing as singing can only calm him.

(Play the above song. I love the song as well as the singer.❤❤)

Thodi jagah dede mujhe
Tere paas kahin reh jaaun main
Khamoshiyan teri sunu
Aur door kahin na jaaun main

Apni khushi deke main tujhe
Tere dard se jud jaun main

Mila jo tu yahan mujhe
Dilaun main yakeen tujhe
Rahun hoke tera sada
Bas itna chaahta hu main

Thodi jagaah dede mujhe
Tere paas kahin reh jaaun main
Khamoshiyan teri sunu
Aur door kahin na jaaun main

Hoon besahara tere bin main
Tu jo na ho toh main bhi nahi

Dekhun tujhe yaara jitni dafa main
Tujhpe hai aata mujhko yakeen
Sabse main juda hoke abhi
Teri rooh se jud jaaun main

Mila jo tu yahan mujhe
Dilaun main yakeen tujhe
Rahun hoke tera sada
Bas itna chaahta hoon main

Thodi jagaah dede mujhe
Tere paas kahin reh jaaun main

Khamoshiyan teri sunu
Aur door kahin na jaaun main

He finally calmed down. Music gave him solace. Not only him, music is like a magic for everyone. It will heal your sadness and make you happy. And specially for a music lover music is like a medicine to their wounds. It can raise anyone's mood, get them excited, or make them calm and relaxed.

The rest of the day passed like that.

So finally our hero got some brain.

How was the chapter?

Do you liked the mother- son moment?

What do you think is Siddharth going to do now?

Will Avneet accept? I know I have asked this many times. Still 😅😅

Happy birthday Tanu once again. tanvi__0510. Love you a lot.❤❤  I will post one more chapter tomorrow.

Do vote and comment.

Love you all ❤❤

Bye

See you soon.