Chapter 24 - Flashback

After they left Avneet was laying in her bed thinking about what all Vaish and Abhi said. She felt so blessed and happy listening to them. She found a soul brother and a soul sister. She thought about Siddharth. He is not bad. She trusted him now fully. Without him doing anything he had won her trust. She was thinking of taking back the challenge tomorrow.

She then remembered her own siblings. She sighed as she remembered something.

Flashback

Thirteen year old Avneet was walking carelessly when she by chance put her foot on her sister's foot.

(Like me😔😔)

Sam - Ahhhhh.

Avu - I am sooo sorry di. Is it hurting so much? I am sooo sorry.

Sam ( very furious) - CAN'T YOU SEE AND WALK. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO CARELESS? BECAUSE OF YOU I GOT HURT.

Avu (very scared and with tears in her eyes) - I.... I..... a...m.....ver..yyy so...rryy di...

Sam - Just get lost.

She was quietly going but while going due to fear she tripped with table and got little hurt. She got up and saw that her sister's phone which was on table is lying down broken. She looked another side and saw her sister very angry.

Sam - WHAT THE FUCK. YOU REALLY HAVE EYES OR BUTTON. FIRST YOU HURT ME AND NOW YOU BROKE MY HEART. WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM? I WISH I NEVER HAD A SISTER.

She left after shouting. This was it for Avu. Listening all this she got very hurt thinking that she cares for her phone so fuckling very much but not about her own sister. She didn't even ask once that she is fine or not. Tears rolling down her eyes. She was emotionless after hearing what she said. She wished she never had a sister. These words stabbed her heart like anything. She couldn't think of anything. She just kept on crying. She couldn't understand what happened suddenly that her sister is behaving like that. She wanted to confront her but couldn't due to fear and hurt specially.

After sometime in evening,

Sam - What are you doing Avu?

Avu (staring her with hurt and disappointment but decides to speak) - Nothing just sitting idle.

Sam - Okay.

Avneet was staring at her with utmost hurt and disappointment.
Avu (in mind) - How can she behave like that? First of all she said all that to me, even said that she wished that she never had a sister and now she is behaving like nothing happened. For her it is very easy to forget what all she said but for me it remained for lifetime as a bad memory. How can you forget your sister telling you that she wished she never had a sister? Of course you can't. Plus can't she say a little sorry at least? Doesn't she think that it is her fault as well? Did she even realise what she said?

She was having tears again thinking all this but she didn't show it to her sister.

After sometime Jai came in their room happily and started talking to both of them.

Jai - Di today I got my result and I came first in my class.

He said happily.

Avu - Wow Jai. I am so proud of you.

Saying this she hugged him.

Sam - What is there to be proud? It was just exam nothing else. It isn't deciding his future. Huh?

Saying this she went out.

Avneet was fuming with anger listening to this and was thinking how dare she. She was very disappointed right now and was thinking what the hell happened to her.

Jai started sobbing listening to this. Seeing him Avneet became more angry. She consoled him and went to confront her sister.

Avu - What the hell Di. How can you say all that? He is a child. He was so happy seeing his result and you by saying it snatched his happiness. How can you?

Sam - I said what's truth. You don't need to tell me anything. Because of you guys scoring good mom scolds me that why I don't get good marks. Why can't anyone understand that it doesn't decide your future? And why the hell does she compare me with you guys?

Avu - Wow Di just wow. It's not our mistake that we score good and you score less. Neither it's our mistake that mom compared you with us. We didn't ask her to do so. You know what just get lost.

Saying this she stormed off. Sam was having an expression like she doesn't care.

Avu came outside and Jai came to her.

Jai - Di let's play something.

Avu (already irritated) - No Jai. I am not in mood.

Jai - Di please na.

Avu (now very irritated) - JAI I TOLD NA I DON'T WANT TO PLAY. WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND AT ONCE?

Jai (scared) - S...or. ...rrrr. ..y

Avu (now calm) - I am very sorry Jai. I was just irritated and it came out on you. Please I am very sorry.

Jai - It's okay Di.

Avu - Thanks Jai. I don't wanna play anything. Let's watch TV.

They started watching TV.

Avu did the same mistake what Sam did but her plus point was that he immediately realised her mistake and said sorry to Jai. That was all that matters. She didn't had any ego like her sister. She never hesitated for saying sorry. She knew that Sam is behaving like that because of their parents' continuous comparing as she shared almost everything with Avu. Sometimes parents only become the reason of separation of their children. They don't realise but while comparing they are filling poison in their children's mind.

(So true guys. Comparison makes our mind poisonous. I wish parents ever understand.😔😔)

There after Avneet and Samiksha didn't talk for a week. Later Avneet only decided to apologise as she knew her sister will never do so. She apologized and after her long scolding she finally forgave her.

Flashback over.

Avneet was having tears in her eyes remembering all this. She wasn't able to sleep so she went to her balcony. She was enjoying the breeze and was thinking what to do. So she decided to call someone.

She called......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Will tell in next chapter😝😝😝

How was the chapter?

Thoughts about Sam?

Sometimes we don't realise what we are doing. We should realise in time or we will have to suffer later. We may lose that person. Don't wait for the anger to turn into hate. Put water over the fire before time or you will end up burning yourself.

Written by me. I don't know if anyone has said it before.

Guess who Avu will call.

Do vote and comment.

Love you all.😘😘

Bye

See you soon.