Chapter 19 - Finally Accepted

Your awaited chapter is here. But before that tell me how's the above pic.

Lets start,

Siddharth was not able to concentrate in any of the classes that day. What can he do? Guilt kills us inside and doesn't let us concentrate on anything. That's why you should not live with any sort of guilt or it will eat your mind.

(Sorry for my philosophy. 😅😅)

The bell rang indicating break. He left the class and hoped that atleast now he will be able to talk to Avneet. Maybe.

He reached the canteen and saw Avneet, Aarav and Reem sitting on a table. He went towards them. As soon as Avneet saw him coming there she stood up to leave. Siddharth saw her leaving and said.

Sid - No need to leave Avneet. I will only go from here.

Before she could say anything, he went away. She felt bad. Reem saw him sitting on another table.

Reem - I am sorry Avu. I have to go.

Avu - It's okay Reem.

Reem went and sat with Sid.

Sid - Why you came here? She must be upset because of it.

Reem - And you are upset. What about that? You apologised to her?

Sid - Yes  I did. But she didn't listen to me.

Reem - It's okay. Try again.

Sid - Ya I won't leave hope.

Reem smiled at him.

Meanwhile with Avneet and Aarav,

Avneet was silent since morning. Aarav was feeling bad seeing her like this.

Aaru - You know you should listen to him for once.

Avu - I can't believe. You are saying this Aaru. I don't want to listen to him.

Aaru - I will still say you should listen to him before thinking anything about him. Sometimes we misunderstand people because of not listening to them.

Avu - Please Aaru don't spoil my mood by all this. I am already not in very good mood.

Aaru - Ok.

The break got over and students were leaving for their classes. Sid had his lecture free. He was just roaming in the garden when he saw Avneet there as well. He looked around and saw many students in the canteen. He chuckled and said to himself.

Sid - Looks like everyone's lecture is free. This is a good chance to talk to Avneet.

He went and towards Avu and tapped her shoulder. She turned and saw him.

Avu - What now?

Sid - I need to talk to you.

Avu - But I don't need to. So bye.

She was going when Sid held her hand. She turned and raised her eyebrows.

Sid - I don't care. You have to listen to me.

Avu - Leave my hand. Why should I listen to you?

Siddharth ignored her and dragged her to an empty class. She was continuously speaking but he just ignored her and kept dragging her. After reaching he left her hand. She was glaring him like she will kill him.

Avu - HOW DARE YOU? WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOURSELF? WHENEVER YOU WANT YOU WILL SAY SHIT TO ME. WHENEVER YOU WANT YOU WILL SAY SORRY TO ME AND THEN EXPECT ME TO FORGIVE YOU. NO I WON'T. WHY SHOULD I?

Sid - Avneet please just for once listen to me. Then it's your decision. I am really very sorry for all I said. Please listen to me for once.

He by now had tears in his eyes. He spoke with a very calm and soothing voice. Avneet calmed down after listening to him. Her eyes softened seeing him like this. She was also somewhat guilty for behaving like that. She spoke in a very calm tone.

Avu - Ok speak Siddharth. I am listening.

Siddharth looked at her and said.

Sid - Thank you so much Avneet for giving me a chance to explain. I am really very sorry for all that I said. I never meant that. I was so furious at that time that I spoke all that. It was just heat of the moment.

He then narrated everything to her his past as well as his fight.

(How many times he has to say this. My poor baby.😢😢😢)

Avneet had tears listening all this. How could someone be so cruel? Can't they be a little sensitive atleast? She was guilty as well to not to listen to him when he was apologising to her. She had already forgiven him. But before she could speak, Sid said.

Sid - Wait come with me.

She tried saying something but he didn't listen anything and dragged her outside back to the garden and said.

Sid - Attention everyone. Please listen to me.

He went towards Avneet and sat on his knees and held his ears.

(Chill he isn't proposing her. 😂😂😂😂)

Avneet widened her eyes at this. She was very shocked. Not only her everyone was shocked as he insulted her yesterday and is sitting on his knees in front of her the very next day. He started speaking.

Sid - Avneet I am very sorry for whatever I said yesterday. I was not in my piece of mind. I didn't know what I was blabbering at that time. I was angry and I mistakenly took it out on you. Sorry for hurting you. Not only at that time but also when we first met, that was also my mistake. I was in search of network and didn't see you so I bumped into you. I behaved with you very rudely. I am really very sorry. Will you please forgive me?

Avneet was very shocked seeing all this. Everyone has always hurt her. No one has ever done this. Even her own sister never said her sorry. She was more shocked as he said this by sitting on his knees holding his ears infront of everyone. Finally she made him stand and said

Avu - You know you didn't need to do all this. I had already forgiven you.

Sid - Of course I needed to. When I had insulted you in front of everyone then I should say sorry also infront of everyone. Now please tell am I forgiven?

Avu - Yes bandar.

Sid - You said bandar that means you have really forgiven me. Thank you so much Nakchadi.

She chuckled seeing him.

Sid - Well if you have forgiven me then can we be friends?

Avu - ........

Sorry for proposal kind of sorry

Sorry for proposal kind of sorry. But it was cute. 😍😍😍 Right?

How was the chapter?

Finally Avu forgave him.

What will be Avu's reply?

Thoughts about Aarav?

Love you all.❤❤

Bye

See you soon.