Chapter 68 - Reunion

I wasn't predictable this time. Yahooooo 💃💃💃🎉. You can't imagine how happy I am lmao 🤣😂

Comment toh kar do yaar vote nahi toh

Avneet's POV

It was Sam di. I wasn't able to believe my eyes. She is here. The person for whom I longed for so many years is standing here infront of my eyes. Words got stuck in my mouth. I couldn't think anymore. I was in shock, utter shock.

I saw her. She was having tears in her eyes just like me. Tears had started to flow from our eyes. The only thought in my mind was that didn't she miss me all those years. She was still at the door. I didn't care for anyone else now. Only person I could see and think about was her. My heart longed for her all these years. We stood there for god knows what time until Vibha maa came and shaked me.

I came back to senses as I realised that she left me alone when I needed her the most. The tears were still flowing but anger started rising in me with thousands of questions and thoughts in my mind. She started speaking.

Sam - Avu..

Before she could speak anything I cut her off.

Avu (stern) - Its Avneet for you.

Sam (crying) - Avu please.

I controlled myself from melting infront of her. I can't. Does she have any idea how much I missed her in all those ears?

Avu (angry) - What? Its my life not some joke. Everyone enters my life when they wish and then walk away when they get bored of me. BUT WHAT ABOUT ME? DON'T I HAVE A HEART? DON'T I FEEL ANYTHING? NO ONE EVER THOUGHT WHAT I GO THROUGH WHEN THEY LEAVE ME. WHY? Am I not a human? (crying badly by now) Don't I deserve to be happy with those people whom I love?

I broke down crying and fell on my knees. Di came inside and tried to touch me but I backed off. Vibha ma was looking at us with an  understanding look. I think she understood. She came to me and made me stand. She cupped my face.

Vibha (lovingly) - Beta I know what you are feeling right now but let her come inside first. You both are standing at the door.

I nodded at her. She closed the door and we both entered the house and came in hall. I saw everyone in hall was looking towards us. Mom, dad and Jai became very shocked seeing di. They didn't know how to react while Di was crying continuously seeing them. This feeling is mixed. I am feeling overwhelmed and blessed to see her after years but the hearbreak she gave me is overpowering that happiness. My eyes were filled with tears and face expressionless. These are the tears of heartbreak, pain and suffering which she gave me and somewhere happiness too.

I saw mom collapsing in dad's arms due to shock and him holding her up. My face still held no emotion. Jai was silently crying. I was still expressionless but suddenly I was pulled in a hug by Sid. This was it. I broke down. There was no stopping. His shirt got fully wet due to tears but I continued crying in his embrace. He gave me solace.

I was still in his embrace and he was caressing my hair lovingly. I saw mom cupping di's face and wiping her tears. They both were crying. She in no time embraced her and they cried in each others arms. My eyes were filled all over again but this time they were happy tears. My mom and di had an overwhelming hug. I came out of Sid's embrace as I was feeling better. They too broke the hug.

Sonia - I am sorry beta. I am very very very sorry. I can't change what was done but I will accept you and your husband wholeheartedly now. Beta please forgive me. I was mad. I never knew what I was doing all these years with you. If it wasn't for Avu, I would have never realised. But your mom is changed beta. She loves all of you equally and is very sorry for what she did. Please forgive her.