Chapter 12 - Dance Together💃

The classes were going on but Aarav was not able to focus. For the first time in his life, he felt something different with Avu. The way he was lost in his eyes. Everything was very new for him. He felt butterflies in his stomach when they were so close. His cheeks turned slight pink at that time. He wasn't able to understand what happened with him. He was so engrossed in his thoughts that he didn't realise that the class got over. After sometime he came back to his senses and saw that the class was empty. He chucked at his lost mind, took his books and left the class. He was still thinking about that incident but decided to get it out of his mind. He shrugged and went from there to his classes.

Meanwhile, Avneet had her dance class. She reached the dance room and saw Sid also there.

Avu - Huh. What an awesome  start of my amazing day. (she said to herself sarcastically.)

She went and greeted the teacher. The teacher cheerfully replied as Avneet was her favourite student. She was almost every teacher's favourite student. They were asked to perform in pairs. The teacher made Siddharth and Avneet dance partners.

Avu - Ma'am I don't want to be his partner.

Teacher - Avu comeon don't be mean and these partners are fixed for the entire year.

Avu - But ma'am,

Teacher (interrupting her): No buts. Now start dancing.

Avu - Uggh I am stuck with you.

Sid - As if I am enjoying.

Avu - You just shut up.

Sid - You shut up.

They both again started fighting. Teacher saw them.

Teacher - Avu what's wrong with you today. Stop fighting both of you and dance.

Sidneet - Ok ma'am.

They started dancing on this song.

Ho.. sun saathiya maahiya
Barsa de ishqa ki syahiyaan
Rang jaaun, rang rang jaaun ri, haari main
Tujhpe main jhar jhar jhar jaaun
Hoon piya bas teri main
Ho chhu le toh khari main
(Toh khari main khari main...)
Ho.. sun saathiya maahiya
Barsa de ishqa ki syahiyaan

They both were dancing flawlessly lost in each other. Both were feeling butterflies in their stomach. The teacher was looking them amazed. They both who were fighting few mins ago are now dancing so perfectly. Even other students stopped dancing just to see their dance.

Main ret si, boond ka zariya tu
Paa ke tujhe bheeg jaaun re
Main ret si, boond ka zariya tu
Paa ke tujhe bheeg jaaun ri
Tar jaaun tar tar jaaun
Dariya ye tar jaaun jee
Ishq ye paake main tera
Nikhar jaaun ri...
Piya bas teri main
Ho.. chhu le toh khari main
toh khari main khari main...
Ho.. sun saathiya maahiya
Barsa de ishqa ki syahiyaan

The song ended. They came back to senses with the sound of clapping. The teacher came towards them.

Teacher - Wow, guys you were fighting few mins ago and now you danced so perfectly. The dance was just amazing.

They both smiled.

Sidneet - Thank you ma'am.

Teacher - Now I am not going to change partners at all. You guys are perfect dance partners for each other.

(Real life too😍😍)

The teacher left saying this while they both were shocked.

Sidneet - What?

They both gave each other an impossible look and left.

After the classes, they met in canteen in break time. While coming, Avu saw Aarav talking to Sid. She mentally groaned at the thought that Aarav had to befriend this stupid bandar only.
She went towards them.

Avu - Aaru, come lets go and have lunch.

Sid - Ohh hello, can't you see that he is talking to me. He will have lunch with me as I am his friend. Bro, lets go.

Avu - I am his best friend. He will come with me.

Sid - No with me.

Avu - Me.

And this continued as usual. Leave them. Come to Aarav.

Aarav (talking to himself) - Why do they have to fight all the time? And me wow what a reason to fight. Uff for now I have to stop them.

They were fighting when Aarav shouted so loudly that they both got scared.

Aarav - STOP IT BOTH OF YOU. HOW MUCH DO U GUYS FIGHT? FROM WHERE DO YOU GET SO MUCH CAPACITY TO FIGHT. CAN'T YOU BE QUITE. I AM FRIEND OF YOU BOTH. SO WE ALL WILL SIT ON ONE TABLE AND EAT WITHOUT TALKING. UNDERSTAND?

Sidneet - But,

Aarav glared them both.

Sidneet - Ugh ok.

They shot each other a glare and left to have food.

Meanwhile Siddharth was thinking,

Sid(in mind) - Ugh. Dada was asking me to apologize to her. Huh? Her attitude irritates the hell out of me. Can't she ever talk normally. I won't say sorry to her. 😤😤

The day got over with Aarav dropping Avneet home. Reem was on leave.

harispanicker You better update now

harispanicker You better update now. Or else you know. We spared you yesterday. You will have to update today.

Soooo, how was the chapter?

Compensation for last chapter 😅😅.

They both are stucked with each other. What will happen now?

I gave a glimpse of Aarav in the starting. What's happening to him?

Do vote and comment.

Love you all❤❤

Bye

See you soon.