Chapter 26 - Finally Friends

Heya people.

Hi duffer 😂😂😂 (I hope u understood.) Other people please ignore this sentence.

How do you feel after seeing the title? 😂😂😂

Lets start. Sorry for my madness. I just wanted to say that I am back with my craziness.😂😂😂😂 I can't leave my craziness.

Next morning,

Avneet was sleeping selling horses. 😂😂 Why not? Afterall she was awake all night.

Her mother was continuously trying to wake her up but it wasn't affecting her. She was having a sound sleep.

Sonia - Ughhh. What should I do with this girl? Avu wake up you have already missed your first class.

Avneet didn't even stir a bit.

Sonia - Looks like there is no other option now.

She went and brought a glass of water and splashed on her. She woke up with a jerk.

Avu - What the hell.

She looked up and saw Sonia.

Avu - Mummy who wakes someone like this?

Sonia - What else to do when someone is sleeping selling horses? 😂 (ghode bechkar sona 😂😂😂) Btw what happened to you today? Why you weren't waking up?

Avu - Uhhh...ihh.. vooo... I don't why I wasn't able to wake up. Just slept late at night. I wasn't sleepy.

Sonia - Ok get ready fast.

Avu - Ya mom.

Sonia went out and Avu immediately called Aarav.

He was again sleeping peacefully when her phone disturbed him.

(Bechara 😂😂)

Aaru - Avu now what? Can't you let me sleep peacefully.

Avu - Ohh hello, stop blaming me. Accha check what's the time.

Aaru - You called for this, seriously? Time is 9:30 am.

(Suddenly realising) OHH WAIT 9:30 AM. We are late. I am getting ready fast and you too get ready. I will come to pick you up.

Avu - Ok come fast. Bye.

Aaru - Bye.

Both of them got ready and Aarav came to pick her up. They left for college and reached after sometime.

Avu - Yaar we are very late. Let me check my time table.

She checks her time table and screams happily.

Avu - Wow yaar.

Aaru - What happened?

Avu - Second lecture is free. So I can relax now.

Aaru - Uggh. Why can't my lecture be cancelled. I have class. Bye. Will meet in break.

Avu - Ok bye.

He left and Avu moved towards canteen to have a coffee to get fresh as she was feeling sleepy.

She took the coffee and was going when she heard something.
......................................................

Meanwhile with Siddharth,

He was sleeping peacefully when her brother came and shouted.

Abhi - Fire, fire,fire. Run, run, run.