Chapter 47 - I hate you

First of all I was just having some stupid mood swings. Sorry about that. But I need a good response. Then only I will update.

Thank wtfdevyani, anushkaxsidneet and BhumikaArora7781 since they spammed. Meri taraf se bhi thank you for making me smile.

Thank you so much for 375 followers. I love you all. Its something unexpected btw. Coz in morning I did an announcement for 200 followers and now this. So double update in this happiness.

The book is trending on #1 in #bestfriendsforever. Thank you so much guys.

Lets start now,

Avneet's POV

I am so lucky to have friends like them. So many things happened today but the best part was how my friends consoled me. And worst were those texts by di. Anyways today I will unfold the truth anyhow. I went inside and mom asked.

Sonia - Hi Avu. You came so early?

Avu - Vo I wasn't feeling well so came earlier.

Sonia - Ohh beta. Go and take rest.

I nodded and went to my room. I didn't talk right now because I'll talk when papa is home. I sat on the bed and remembered something. I went towards my cupboard and took out a frame. It was the picture of me, Jai and di. I caressed the picture. I miss them and especially her. A tear rolled down my cheek. I didn't feel the need to wipe it as well.

Skips to night,

Papa was home now and mom called me for dinner. This is the time. I will talk after dinner. Currently we were having dinner silently. Mom and dad are staring at me like I am some kind of ghost or alien. Like wth?

Avu - What happened? Why are you staring at me like that?

Aman - Avu is there something about which you want to talk?

Sonia - Ya because it seems like you want to ask something from us.

Avu - You both are right. I want to talk. But I guess let's just have dinner. Then we can talk.

Sondeep - Ok then.

After having dinner, they asked me to start. I took a deep breath.

Avu - Is there something that you both are hiding from me?

Aman - What are you saying Avu? Tell clearly.

Sonia - Ya.

Avu - I am taking about Sam di.

Sonia (a bit sternly) - What about her?

Avu - Exactly this. Why did you change your tone as soon as I took her name? Why isn't she talking to me from so long? Why she calls me too rare? And on the top of that why suddenly she blocked me today and said that she is done with you both and me too. Why?

I said as tears built in my eyes.

Sonia (trying to ignore the topic)- Arre beta don't worry. It's nothing. You're just overthinking. And you toh know how she is.

Avu (almost shouting) - Yes I know how she's that's why I am asking you both to tell me the truth.

Aman (sternly) - Stay in your limits Avneet. And if she said once that there is nothing for you to know means that there is actually nothing that you need to know.

Avu (sarcastically) - Wow dad just wow. My sister blocks me and says me goodbye forever without even me knowing what actually happened and you are saying its nothing for me to know. Wow. I know that you both are responsible behind it. You know right I love her more than I love you both. She is my whole world so WHY? I DESERVE TO KNOW EVERYTHING THAT AFFECTS ME. I DESERVE TO KNOW MY FAMILY PROBLEMS.

I shouted at the end. How can they just say that it is nothing for me to know. I saw mom and dad getting angry. But I don't care. I tried talking to them properly but they didn't understand. 😤

Avu - ANSWER ME FOR GOD SAKE.

Sonia - YOU WANT TO KNOW. OK THEN LET ME TELL YOU. SHE HAS MARRIED WITHOUT LETTING US KNOW.

I gasped. What? How's that possible?

Avu (shocked) - WHAT?

Aman - Ya now got to know. 

I was in dilema. I was in extreme shock. How can she? She didn't even tell me. She used to share every thing with me. I don't even know that she had a boyfriend. Why she never told me? Didn't she trust me anymore. Tears built up even more in my eyes. But I think something is missing in all this. What? Only my parents can answer. 

Avu (managing to speak) - No there's something missing which you didn't tell me. Comeon I need full truth. 

Sonia - You are ordering us?

Avu - Ya I am because it's my right. And you are not telling me everything.

If they are stubborn, then I am more stubborn. 

Sonia - Ok listen then. We wanted her to marry. So I talked about her with one of my friend. We fixed her marriage with my friend's son. He owns a company of his own. When we told her about this, she told me that she has a boyfriend. And that she will marry him only. I told her she cannot. She asked us to meet him once but we didn't agree. We had our respect on sake. She refused to marry and even meet the boy and started calling us less. We asked her to marry whenever she called or by messaging her. Today suddenly she told that she has married that boyfriend of hers. We both got so angry on her and we...

What the fucking hell? I was more than shocked and legit in tears right now. How can they just force her? Why didn't she tell me? But after all this I am sure that what she did was right. I would have supported her if she even told me once. Mom stopped at the end. What they did now?

Avu - We what?

Aman - We broke our ties with her. Now neither we have any relation with her and nor you have.

Wtf? I just can't think anything now. My anger is more than anything right now. 

Avu - WHAT THE FUCK? HOW CAN YOU JUST FORCE HER? JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE OUR PARENTS DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU WILL TAKE EVERY DECISION OF OUR LIFE. ITS HER LIFE. SHE IS FREE TO TAKE HER OWN DECISIONS. YOU HAVE NO FUCKING RIGHT TO DECIDE WITH WHOM SHE SHOULD MARRY AND WHOM NOT. FOR YOU YOUR FUCKING STUPID RESPECT IS MORE THAN YOUR OWN DAUGHTER. WOW. THANKS FOR SHOWING ME YOUR TRUE COLOURS. I SUPPORT DI. WHAT SHE DID WAS RIGHT. I CAN'T UNDERSTAND ONE THING WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH LOVE MARRIAGE. IF YOU WANT TO SEE YOUR DAUGHTER HAPPY, THEN HOW CAN YOU SNATCH THAT HAPPINESS ONLY BY SEPARATING HER FROM HER LOVE. BUT I THINK ALL THAT MATTERS FOR YOU IS YOUR RESPECT. SO TELL ME WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO FIX HER MARRIAGE BEFORE EVEN ASKING HER. I AM SO MUCH DISAPPOINTED FROM YOU BOTH THAT I CAN'T EVEN SAY. WHAT'S WRONG IN LOVE? ITS NOT A CRIME. ATLEAST YOU COULD HAVE MET THE BOY ONCE BUT NO. AND YOU ARE NO ONE TO DECIDE THAT I WILL TALK TO HER OR NOT. I DON'T OWE YOU ANY EXPLANATION AFTER WHAT YOU DID TODAY. I HATE YOU BOTH.

I said and stormed off to my room. How can they expect me to stay calm after what all they did. I reached my room and broke down.

 I reached my room and broke down

Finally the mystery is revealed.
Sam got married! To whom? Only I know.

Who was right in your opinion?

How was the chapter?

Do vote and comment. I don't like to keep targets so please vote and comment.

Love you all ❤.

Bye

See you soon.