Chapter 51 - Our Friendship Day

I am updating even though the goals are not complete. Comeon I am not that bad.

The book is no more on hold.

Dedicated to every single person who supported me on wattpad. ❤️✌️

Spam me if u want daily updates. I will give daily updates only if I get good number of comments. P.s. this chapter is special for me.

Lets start,

Avneet's POV

I don't think today I need someone else. These people are more than enough for me. We broke the hug and cheered. I hugged each one of them individually. I love them so fucking much. I am so so so guilty for ignoring them. How can I think that they will leave me or do something without me?

Avu - I am sorry guys for ignoring you all. You all cared for me so much but what I did? Ignored you. I am really very sorry. I thought that you all will also leave me like everyone does. I thought that I don't deserve happiness.  I didn't want to get more hurt. But I understood that I was wrong. I am really very very sorry.

Sid - Its ok Avu. We don't say sorry in friendship. We all could understand your state of mind. But fix one thing in your head that we will never leave you. We are always there for you. And you are the most beautiful person I ever met from in and out. And I know that you do deserve every happiness in this world.

He said and looked at him. We had a short eyelock which was broken by Reem speaking.

Reem - Avu just chill babe. I love you sooooo much.

Avu (smiling) - I love you too Reem.

Aaru - You know how much I..I  mean we missed you. How much it hurt to see you like that. You only said na that whatever happened but one should not loose his/her's inner self and you yourself did. You will never ever do anything like this. Promise me?

He cares a lot. I looked in his eyes. Again that unknown emotion. What is it? I smiled and nodded.

Avu - Promise.

He hugged me and I hugged him back. We broke the hug.

Avu - Guys I so loved the surprise. Thank you soooo soooooo much. I love you alll toooooo. And I am also incomplete without you all. The pictures legit made me cry. They were sooo cute.

Sid + Aarav - No thanks in friendship.

They said and I nodded chuckling.

Aarav - Today is our friendship day. Our bond strengthened thousand times today than it was before.

He said and we all cheered.

Sid - And today we will promise each other that we won't leave each other's side no matter what.

All (except Sid) - Yeahhhhh.

We kept our hands on each other's hand and said.

All - We will be with each other forever and won't leave each other's side no matter what.

We promised each other and had a group hug. I am so lucky to have such friends. I was a fool to think that they will leave me. But now I am happy. We broke the hug.

Reem - What about celebrating this day as our friendship day every year?

Sidravneet - Amazing idea.

Aarav (winks) - Buddy time for a blast.

He said excitedly. I looked at them confused. Sid gave me a look and went somewhere. Soon he came back with guitar. I smiled as I understood. Our any occasion is incomplete without his voice. 😊