Chapter 4 - Meet Siddharth

The above picture made your day right. Thank me later.😝😝😝

A boy was shown sleeping in his king sized bed. A woman came there.

Woman : Sid beta, wake up. You have to go to your new college.

The boy was revealed to be Siddharth. The woman was Vibha, his mother.

Sid - Good morning Mom.

Vibha : Good morning beta. Get ready and come fast.

Sid - Yes mom.

He got ready and came for breakfast. He saw his brother and bhabhi also waiting for him. He smiled and went towards them.

Sid - Good morning Dada. Good morning bhabhi.

Abhinavi : Good morning Sid.😊

They had their breakfast. His family wished him luck. He sat in his car and drove to his college. As soon as he entered he saw all the eyes on him. He smirked as he liked the attention. He saw girls drooling over him and boys getting jealous. In his way, many girls tried to flirt with him. But he ignored and went from there.

As he reached the canteen, he saw a girl coming towards him. From the whispers he got to know that she was the Queen B of the college. She came and said

Queen B (flirting) : Ohh baby, you are very hot.

With that she started touching his biceps. Siddharth loved the attention and was a flirt as well but he didn't like anyone touching him. So he said,

Sid - I know baby, but you are not. So get lost.

With that whole canteen started laughing on the girl. The girl became very angry.

Queen B : How dare you? 😡😡😡 Stay in your limits.

Sid - First you learn your limits. And other thing don't put this 1 kg makeup on your face. You are wasting your money. You still look the same like a piece of trash.

(Me : 💃🏻💃🏻💃)

With that he went away leaving the girl shocked and very angry.

(Sid rocked, girl shocked😉😉)

He was going when he got to know that his first half was free. He decided to sing to calm his mind. Music was his life. He loved music. It was his passion as well as dream. He took his guitar and started singing in the middle of the college. Obviously because he loved attention. He got lost in singing and was feeling very calm. As soon as the song ended, everyone started cheering for him. He mentally smirked and went away thanking them.

He was going when he thought to have some fun when a girl came to him and started flirting with him.

Girl : You sing very well. I loved your voice baby.

Sid - Thank you Darling. I must say you are beautiful.

Girl : Thank you handsome.

During all this he had put his hand around her waist and her hands were wrapped around his neck.

Sid - Ok bye sweetheart. I have to go away.

Girl : Bye handsome.

Sid started walking towards the canteen suddenly.....

How was the chapter?

You must have guessed that Aarav saw Sid only and Reem was also talking about Sid only. So congratulations to all. Sabne sahi guess kiya.😝😝

Sidneet meet in next chapter.

What happened with Sid when he was going?

Keep guessing what Avu saw in last chapter.😂😂😝😝

The Queen B was a random girl. For now there is no villain. Will add later on.

I wanted to say something about Abhinavi. Yaar I so love this couple. For a minute, I can agree that Siddharth and Avneet are only best friends (though I know even that is not possible to agree but still for a minute) but Abhishek and Vaishnavi ka main maan hi nahi sakti. They are so cute yaar. I have seen their pictures and videos. I so love them. Vaise if u have noticed jaise hamari ffs mein problems sidneet ke beech mein hi aati hai Abhinavi ke beech mein bahut rare aati hai aisa real life mein bhi hota hai.😂😂 What say?

One more request my friend Sidneetxlove_13 has started a new book, Love is not a crime. Its amazing. Please do check out.

priyaxsidneet I love your stories. Guys if by any chance you are missing her books, go and check right now. Please follow her. We need to gift her 300 followers on her birthday i.e. 4 December. Please support her. Love you di. ❤❤❤

Lastly sorry for sooo long authors note.😅😅

Vote and comment

Love you all 😘

Bye

See you soon.