Chapter 55 - Freshers Party Finally

Kal result hai *cries* bhagwan bacha lena.

Ok so let me clear one thing - The teacher in the previous chapter was the same teacher that was in chapter - Dance Together. So she shipped Sidneet from start.😂

Let's start,

Siddharth's POV 

It's the day of the freshers party today. I am so excited specially for my performance with my love. She's just panicking right now and checking if everything is done properly or not. What should I do of her? Why she takes so much tension for everything? She is my stress queen 😂. See I gave her new nickname. She will kill me if she gets to know about it. So let it be a secret. 😂

(Idk what I wrote and why but that was funny 😂.)

First let me go and help my love. She is instructing other students about what to do. She was actually reminding them that for the thousandth time 😂. Stress queen you know 😂. If I go and say relax so she will say that ok I will relax but then you have to do all work and instruct everyone accordingly. Like wow 😒. It automatically shuts my mouth and I end up sitting quite.

(So many laughing emojis since chapter started 😂. Idk in what mood I am writing.)

Now I got irritated. Huhh. She has to get ready as well. She won't go to change like this. I will have to drag her and lock her in changing room I think 😂🤔. I went where she was.

Sid - Avu go change. You have to get ready for freshers party. 

Avu - Sid I have to instruct these students. Wait I will go later.

I looked towards the students and they were looking tired and uninterested. I pity them.

Sid - You have instructed them innumerable times. Everything will be fine. Go and change.

Avu - I won't. 

Sid (smirking) - U sure?

Avu - Yes

Sid (smirking) - Ok then. 

I gestured the students to go from there and they went after thanking me with signs. I quickly picked up this Nakchadi and started taking her to changing room. She was hitting me on chest with her hands and I wasn't feeling anything. 

Avu - Bandar ke bacche put me down.

Sid - You only said that you won't go so I have to do this.

Soon we reached and I made her stand. She glared at me and went inside the changing room to change. I chuckled to myself. Soon she came out well dressed and my jaw dropped looking at her. She was looking very hot🔥. I was staring at her with my mouth open. She came closer and I gulped. She came and closed my mouth and I was still dumbstruck. I went near her ear and said.

(Sorry not in mood of uploading pics. 😂 Don't drop this ' 😒' emoji in comment box duh)

Sid (lost) - You are looking breathtaking and you actually took my breath away. For a minute I forgot to breathe. 

She blushed. She looks so cute. I was already ready for the party so she said.

Avu - You are also looking very handsome.

Sid - I know because I am handsome.

She made a annoyed face and went. While I laughed. 😂😂😂

I went inside the auditorium too. Soon I saw Bro and Reemie. I went towards them. I hugged buddy and Reemie. We complimented each other. Bro saw Avu and his jaw too dropped.