Chapter 62 - A Get Together

Siddharth's POV

Yesterday was just the best. It will stay with me forever as a memory - a very beautiful memory to be more precise. I am getting ready and I am just too excited to meet Avu. I got ready, ran downstairs and was just going to exit the house when a hand reached my ear and twisted it. I winced in pain.

Sid - Ahhhh. Mumma leave it.

Who else can do that other than her? She was still holding my ear and I am in pain. I groaned.

Vibha - Where were you going in so much hurry without even having breakfast?

Sid - Ahh mumma first leave my ear.

She left it. Finally. I rubbed my ear to sooth the pain.

Vibha - Now tell.

Sid - I was going to college only mumma. Where else will I go in morning?

Vibha (suspiciously) - Then why were you running that too without having breakfast.

Uhh. What should I tell you now mom? I can't tell you that I am just too excited to meet my love.

Sid (stammering) - V..oo.o.its...ge..tting late na. That's why.

She showed me the time. It was quite early.

Sid (lieing) - Vo actually the teacher had something important to discuss so she called me early.

Vibha (not satisfied) - Atleast have breakfast.

Sid - Ok mom. Where is dada and di btw?

Vibha - They are sleeping. They were working too late in night.

Sid - Ohh.

I sat on dining table and she got breakfast for me. Yummy. She started feeding me adding to the taste of the food. I love my mom the most in this world. She is the best. I too fed in her between. We finished the breakfast and she kissed my forehead lovingly.

All this made me realise how much Avu is yearning for love. She doesn't get the love I get. I can't imagine my life without my di, dada and mom. How can she live separate from her parents and sister? I was thinking all this when mom shook me.

Vibha - What happened?

Sid - Nothing mom. Bye

I kissed her cheek and reached my car. After 20 minutes which seemed like 20 days I reached her home and made a horn sound indicating her to come. She came quickly and sat in the car.

Avu - Hi.

I didn't respond because I was busy in admiring her. She snapped her fingers infront of me.

Avu - What happened?

Sid - You look wonderful.

Avu (blushing) - Thanks.

I quickly kissed her cheek and started driving. She looked shocked and was blushing. Aww.

Avu (still blushing) - What was that for?

Sid - For looking so cute and beautiful always.

She just blushed and kept quite. Hehe. She is too shy. We reached college after sometime. I parked the car quickly and we went inside together. Everyone was staring at us like we are some aliens. What now? Maybe because of my proposal. Hmm.

Sid (rudely) - What are you all looking at? Do your work.

They started doing their own work. Good. Avu just chuckled. Even her chuckle is so beautiful.