Chapter 53 - Bro-sis time and Argument

Heyaaaaaaaaaa. Back with a new chapter.

Sorry sorry aaj thoda zyada hi late ho gaya but I was busy.

Thanks for completely Saniya di's targets in her one book. Doosri mein bhi kardo yaar.

And I am serious yaar Vaish is gonna delete her last book as well jake ek vote nahi kar sakte kya *irritated emoji*

I am adding JaiReem as per request.

Let's start

Avneet's POV

Jai came back, I can't believe it. I am so happy that I can't even express it. Though many bad things happened to me in the past few days, many good things also happened. I am so happy that atleast one of my siblings is here with me. At the same time, I got to see my friends care again, I can't stop awwhing at them. They are literally the best. Jai said that he joined my college only. Wow. Isn't that just awesome? After that he said that I didn't tell him that found him a jiju. Like wtf is he saying? Is he in his senses? Who jiju?

Sidneet - What the fuck?

I shouted and heard that Sid also shouted. But why he shouted? Nevermind. I was about to ask Jai but Sid asked me.

Sid - When the hell you got a boyfriend? Like what the hell? How can you?? I thought you - ab I mean you didn't tell us.

Haww. I opened my mouth in shock. What the hell is he even speaking?

Avu - Wtf Sid? I don't have a boyfriend. (To Jai) Who the hell is this jiju?

Jai (pointing towards Sid) – Arre I am talking about him. Isn't he your boyfriend?

Avu (shocked) – No way. He is my best friend, Siddharth Nigam. Why you thought like that?

Jai – Are you kidding me sis? The way you two look at each other shows your love. Anyone can tell you both love each other.

What the hell is he saying? I looked at Sid and found him looking at me already. The situation became awkward.

Avu - Th..e..re.. is nothing like that. We are "Just Friends".

I said stammering a bit in start but composing myself later.

Jai - Ya ya just friends. I am sure he will be my jiju.

Avu - Shut up Jai. Don't blabber anything.

I saw that he was about to speak. I cut him off not letting him speak.

Avu - End of discussion. Let me introduce you to my friends. I already told you Siddharth's name. He is Aarav Malhotra and she is Reem Sameer. There both are also my best friends.

I said pointing towards both of them.

Aarav and Reem - Hi Jai.

He didn't reply. He was looking lost. I got confused and saw in which direction he was looking. He was looking at Reem?! I poked my elbow in his stomach. He winced.

Jai - Oww di yaar.

I fake smiled at him. He did a hug with Aaru and went towards Reem. He took her hand and kissed it. What the fuck? Our eyes were wide open.

Jai (smiling + lost) - Hi beautiful.

My eyes were about to come out of sockets. My brother is flirting with a girl. How? My jaw dropped looking at him. Reem smiled and took off her hand.

Reem - Hi.

Jai was still looking lost. I went and stomped his feet.

Jai - Ahhh. Di why are you after me?