Chapter 7 - Sidrav bonding

After eating food, they all left for classes not before Avu and Sid glaring each other. Aarav and Sid both had same subject class - English. They both went together.

Aarav - Bro, why do you and Avu fight like idiots?

Sid - She was being Nakchadi not me. She called me bandar. Like from which angle do I look like Bandar?

Aarav - 😂😂😂😂😂 She is like that only. You were also not less dude. Why you dropped her?

Sid - Vo, I got shocked seeing my phone broken. So in shock I dropped her. Anyways, why are we discussing about her? We have much better topics to discuss.

Aarav - Sure buddy. 😂😂😂😂

(They both don't know that they are going to discuss about her only their entire life😂😂😂.)

They reached the class and went inside the class and sat together. The teacher came and started teaching and here our heroes were getting bored.

Aarav - Buddy, I am getting bored.

Sid - Me too bro.

Aarav - Kya kare?

Sid - Lets go out.

Aarav - How?

Sid - How are u so dumb? Wait do one thing start laughing loudly.

Aarav - Why?

Sid - Do na. I will also do.

With that they both started laughing loudly. Whole class was looking them. Teacher was glaring them.

Teacher - What's so funny? Hame bhi batao ham bhi has lenge?(Whats so funny? Tell us also we will also laugh.)

(Universal dialogue of every teacher. My teachers do the same 😂😂😂)

Sid - Ohh ma'am we were discussing about you. You know the way you speak is just sooooooo yuck. You are getting old. You should stop shouting or else kya pata kya ho jaye. (He said like he was stating a fact.)

Whole class started laughing. Aarav was too shocked to speak anything. And the teacher was fuming in anger.

Teacher - SHUT UP. BOTH OF YOU JUST GET LOST.

Sid - Thank you ma'am vaise bhi aap paka rahe the. (Thank you ma'am you were making us bored.)

Sid and Aarav walked out of the class. They stared each other for a min and then burst out laughing.

Aarav - Buddy, you were just amazing.

He said still laughing

Sid - I know I am.

(And this reminds me of tanvi__0510 😂😂😂)

Aaru - Self obsessed. 😏😏😏😏

They both again burst out laughing.

How was the chapter?

Do u liked Sidrav bonding?

Do vote and comment

Love you all 😘😘

Bye

See you soon.