Chapter 9 - Sibling Love ❤

Avu reached home.

Sonia - Hello beta. How was your day?

Avu - Amazing mom (mumbling now) bas uss akdu bandar ko chod kar. (Amazing mom. Leaving that akdu Bandar.)

Sonia - Kya kuch kaha tumne? (You said something?)

Avu - No mom.

Sonia - Ohk

Avu - Btw mom you remember Aarav Malhotra, my childhood friend. I met him today in college. He has joined the college. He even dropped me here.

Sonia - Ye toh bahut hi acchi baat hai but usse andar aane ke liye kyu nahi bola. (Its a very good news. But why didn't you called him inside?)

Avu - Bulaya tha mom but usne mana kar diya. He was getting late. He was saying that he will come to pick me tomorrow. Mana bhi karne nahi diya. (I called him mom but he said he is getting late. He was saying that he will come to pick me tomorrow. He didn't even let me deny.)

Sonia - Ohk. You go and get freshen up. I will give you lunch.

Avu - Sure mom.

She left giving her a cheek kiss. She came back and had her food with her mother laughing. But do you think that she was really happy? Nope, she was missing her siblings. How they used to fight over food and every small thing. It had been 3 years since they left the house. But still she feels the same pain. This is sibling love. 😢😢 She was remembering how they used to fight for food, how much they irritated their mom for making so many variety of dishes because of their tantrums on food. She had the most tantrums. She was thinking how her sister used to irritate her and Jai while eating, how they used to fight over slightest things.

(Trust me guys I can't live a day without my siblings. And when my sister says that she wants to settle somewhere else, I just tear up at the thought only. I can't imagine my life without her. Even my brother until I irritate him I dont live in peace. I got emotional writing this.)

She had her food and left for her room to rest. She was resting on bed missing her siblings when she remembered something.

Flashback

When Avneet was 12 years old,

Avu - Mom, tomorrow is di's birthday. I have prepared a surprise for her.

Sonia - And what is that?

Avu - I have prepared a video edit for her. Her photos with us and alone too. I am too excited to show her that.

(She liked computers since childhood so she loved to try such things)

Sonia - Wow beta, I am damn sure she will love it.

Jai who was 10 years old also prepared a card for her dear sister.

Jai - Mom, I have also prepared a card for her.

Sonia - Wow, I am sure she would love it.

Avu - Yes Jai.

And they did a family hug.❤❤

Skips to her birthday,

At 12 am,

Avu and Jai ( shouting) - Happy birthday di. We love you. We have a surprise for you.

Sam hugged them both.

Sam (Samiksha Kaur) - Thank you so much my dear bro sis. I love you both. Come on show me the surprises.

Sonia and Amandeep - Happy birthday Beta. God bless you.

Sam - Thank you so much Mom and dad.

She hugged them.