Chapter 1 - A New Start

A girl was shown searching for someone in the entire college campus.

(A/n sab bed se start karte hai maine college se kiya 😂😂😂😅😅)

Girl 1: Where the hell is she? I told her to meet me at the gate but she doesn't listen.

Girl 1 : (to Random Girl) Have you seen Reem?

RG : Yes, I saw her going into the auditorium.

Girl 1: Auditorium, but why?

RG : Principal had called everyone in auditorium for an announcement.

Girl 1 : Ohh ok thanks

Girl 1 ran to the auditorium. Finally she spotted her friend. She went towards her.

Girl 1 : Here you are. I searched the entire campus Reem.

Reem : Avu, actually I was waiting for you but Principal called so I came here.

The girl was revealed to be Avneet.

Avu : Ohk

Suddenly the Principal started speaking.

Principal : Students I called everyone to inform that from today the transfer students will be joining. I expect you all to be polite with them and help them. You can go to your classes now.

Avu : New students means new friends. Amazing. I will surely help them.

Reem : Ya me too. Btw my first lecture is free and yours?

Avu : Same here. Let's go to canteen.

While going,

Avu : Reem di ka call aaj bhi nahi aaya.

Reem : She must be busy yaar. I am sure she will call you soon.

Avu : But (suddenly stopped speaking) wait who is he? (Pointing towards a boy)

Reem : Must be a transfer student. Let's see.

Avu : Ya, sure.

They both moved towards him and tap on his back.

The boy turns

Boy and Avu ( simultaneously and shocked) : You?

First of all, thank you so much everyone. I have got really great support when I have just posted characters and prologue. I love you all. 😘😘 Tbh I was shocked to see u guys sooo excited for the first chapter.

rajvi_29 kar diya na update. She was after priya di to make me update. 😂😂😂

Well I also didn't update yesterday after getting so much requests because I was busy studying history that too hitler jiska padhte padhte murder karne ka man kar raha tha 😂😂
History sucks 😣😣

One last thing my storyline will suite teentigada na inke mvs bhi aise hi hote hai 😂😂😂

How was the chapter?

Any guesses who is the boy?

Why are they both shocked?

Reviews

Criticism accepted.

Do vote and comment.

Bye

See you soon.