Chapter 8 - Again Fighting 😂

They attended their classes and the day got over. All of them met at the parking area.

Aarav - How are you going Avu and Reem?

Reem - Aarav, I came from metro. So I will go by that.

Sid - No need, I will drop you.

Avu - Ohh toh iss arrogant Bandar ko doosro ki madat karna bhi aata hai 😏😏😏 (Ohh so this arrogant bandar also knows how to help others.)

Sid - Yes, any problem.

Avu - Na, mujhe kya problem hogi. (No, why will I have any problem.)

Aaru - Leave it Avu. How are you going?

Avu - I too came from metro only. I will go by that.

Aaru - Nope I will drop you.

Avu - Ok thanks. You are so sweet unlike few people jinhe sirf attitude dikhana aur flirt karna hi aata hai. ( Ok thanks. You are so sweet unlike few people who only know to show attitude and flirt.)

She said eyeing towards Sid.

Sid - Oh hello. Tum khudko samajhti kya ho? Ek toh... (Oh hello. What do you think of yourself? First of all....)

Avu (cuts him) - Avneet Kaur aur vo main hu. (Avneet Kaur and that I am.)

Sid - Tum chup nahi ho sakti kya. Ek toh mera phone tod diya aur upar se mujhe hi suna rahi ho. (Can't you be quite?  First of all you broke my phone and now you are fighting with me only.)

(How much of obsessed he is with his phone 😂😂😂😂)

Avu - Vaise bade ameer bante ho ek naya phone nahi le sakta kya? Subah se tumhari sui phone par hi atki hui hai. (You show yourself very rich. Can't you take a new phone? Since morning you are stuck on this topic only.)

And this continued

Meanwhile, Reem and Aarav was getting irritated. They were unable to decide ki kiska sar phode apna ya inn dono ka. 😂😂. They came with a better solution ki isse pehle ye dono ek doosre ka sar phod de inhe rokna padega😂😂😂 ( Meanwhile, Reem and Aarav was getting irritated. They were unable to decide that they should hit their heads or their friends heads. They came with a better solution that before they both hit each other, they should stop them.)

(Author - Good decision😂😂😂)

They both somehow separated them and took them to their cars.
Aaru - Avu, relax.

Avu - Ok

They both sat in the car and drove off. Same with Sid.

(I am not writing about Sidreem only Aarneet. Sidreem reached home. I will probably write about Sid in next chapter but not about Reem.)

Aaru - Vaise aaj hamari toh theek se baat hi nahi hui. (We didn't talk properly today. )

Avu - Ha (Yes)

Aaru - You have changed a lot. You have grown really beautiful.

Avu - Thanks. You have also changed a lot. You have become very handsome and hot. You came out of your depressed mode I see.

Aaru - Shut up I was never depressed.

Avu - Ohh you were Mr. Depressed jisse smile karna nahi aata tha. 😝😝 (Ohh you were Mr. Depressed who didn't know how to smile.)

Aaru - Aisa kuch nahi tha ok. (It was nothing like that ok.) Anyways leave it. How's everyone in your family?

Avu - Mom, dad are good. Di (Samiksha) has settled in Mumbai. She is a web developer. And Jai has gone abroad for studies. I miss them.

A tear fell out of her eyes. 😢😢

Aarav gently wiped that tear off.

Aaru - You talk to them na simple.

Avu - No it isn't so simple. Di doesn't receive my calls. She calls once in a month since last one year. She knows I can't live without her still. And Jai he is always busy but still we talk once in two days not like di. They have fogotten me. 😢😢

Aaru - Avu, you should understand them. They must be busy. Comeon don't be sad. They love you.

Aaru - Hmm you are right. Anyways, what about you? How's everyone?

Aaru - Well mom and dad are perfect. Me too. Dad shifted for his business in which he got successful so we are rich enough now.

Avu - Wow its great yaar.

They reached Avu's house.

Avu - Come inside na. Mom would love to meet you.

Aaru - Nahi I am getting late. Mom pareshan ho rahi hogi. (No I am getting late. Mom will be tensed.)

Avu - Ok then, bye see you tomorrow.

Aaru - Bye and I will come to pick you up. And no buts.

Avu - Ok.

She went. Aarav kept staring at her retreating figure for few mins and then left for home.

 Aarav kept staring at her retreating figure for few mins and then left for home

Thank you so much guys. I got a huge amount of comments in last chapter. I was really motivated. Thanks a lot. ❤❤❤🙏🙏🙏 Also guys I reached 1.77K reads and 334 votes. Thanks a lot. I am on #6 in #bestfriendsforever.

Foxy_focus thanks for spamming the most. 😂😂😂

How was the chapter?

Tbh I loved it. It had all Sidneet, Aarneet as well as Avu's love for her siblings.😍😍

Are you liking the story so far?

I won't tell about Aarav much now. Just wait for sometime. His character is secretive.

Do vote and comment

Love you all.❤❤

Bye

See you soon.