Chapter 33 - Aarav's Love ❤

Hello people.

Wanna say something about the title?😂😉 I wanna say sorry.

I am changing my style of writing as I thought POV form is easier to describe their feelings better.

Above song is my fav ❤.

Guys this is a sidneet fanfiction. It's different from others but please bare with me. Have patience. I will be revealing the storyline completely within next 2 chapters. I am really worried about what kind of response I will get from this chapter. Sorry.

Let's start,

1 year later,

(Finally the leap I was talking about.)

Aarav's POV

I was in my room thinking about how my life changed after joining this college for good. Its been a year since we all are friends. We have grown too close in this year. Buddy is the superstar of the college. Everyone is fond of him. He has bragged many prizes in singing. He is now the leader of the singing band of our college and my bestest friend. We share everything with each other. He is changed now. He is no more the rude and arrogant brat though he still loves flirting but its okay.

Reem is the most crazy person of our group. She doesn't want to participate anywhere because she thinks that if she participate once she is sure that no one could beat her so she will be the center of attraction which she doesn't want to. Already she sees all of us working our ass off. She doesn't want herself to be included in that category. Crazy, I know. But all of us love her as our sister. She got a boyfriend. Her crush Sehban Azim proposed her a month ago and she agreed. He was quite decent so we all approved.

(Protective brothers you know😂😂)

As for me, I am the favorite student of my department teachers. I have invented a lot of things that could help people and have won many competitions. Its quite nice. We all are in third year. My mom and dad are again out of station for a business deal. They stay outside only most of the times.

And about Avu what should I say? She is the most eligible girl of the college. She is the sweetheart of the college. Every boy is flat on her after all she is the best. She has also won many dancing and coding competitions. In short we three are the best students of college and overburdened by the teachers. Uff its too hectic.

Avu has a different charm in her which blows my mind. The way she smiles, the way she laughs, everything about her is so beautiful as her. She is so beautiful inside out. The thing I love the most about her is that she doesn't deny anyone. She helps everyone. Her eyes are so beautiful and whenever I see them I get lost in them. How can a person be so hot, cute and beautiful at the same time? The way she glares at you will also make you laugh as she looks so cute like that. She is very special for me.

Something is wrong with me these days. Whenever I am with her I get nervous and can't talk to her properly and whenever I am not with her, I miss her like we didn't meet since ages. God someday I will get mad. These days she comes in my dreams as well.

I close my eyes and I see her face. She is laughing and an unknown smile appeared on my lips. All the moments I spent with her came running in my mind - her hugging me and I twirling her around when we met after so long, me wiping her tears off and getting lost in her, me consoling her and kissing her forehead, her pulling my cheeks and telling me I am so cute, her enjoying sitting behind me on my bike with her hairs dancing due to wind, she hugging me that night when we went to garden and the dance we had. All of our little moments came in front of my eyes as the realisation dawn me.

"I love her."

I jumped realising it.

Aaru - I love Avu. I love my best friend. I love my Avu. I love her a lot. She is my life. How come I never realised? I didn't realise at all when I started falling for her. It's not my mistake afterall anyone can fall for her. ❤❤

Idk what are her feelings. Does she reciprocate the feelings or not? So I can't hurry. I can't loose her. She is really important to me. What if she doesn't have same feelings for me? I think I shouldn't be so negative. I am missing her already. Can't wait to see her tomorrow.

This is the only thing that Buddy doesn't know yet. I will tell him tomorrow in college. And he slept happily.

*Quickly hides under the blanket

*Quickly hides under the blanket.*

Guys please understand that it is the storyline. Bare with me. It really is sidneet fanfiction. I assure you one thing Aarneet will never become a couple. It's okay if you didn't like this chapter but please have patience. It's your author's request. The theme of the story itself is one sided love. And you have only read Aarav's side, Avu's side is left.

How was the chapter? Most of you must not have liked it I am sorry. 😔😔😔

Was I able to portray Aarav's feelings?

What do you think about Aarav - positive or negative?

Do vote and comment if you liked.

Love you all.❤❤

Bye

See you soon.