Chapter 14 - Her Pain

Avneet was crying hard. His words triggered her mind which brought back her past memories. She knew he was arrogant but she never expected him to insult her infront of whole college. She was a sensitive person. His words hurted her a lot.

Selfish and attention seeker were the most hurtful words for her. She was never selfish. She always thought about others before her. She sacrificed a lot in her childhood for her little brother. She never really got her family's love as much she deserved. Her mother father always paid more attention to Jai. She being selfless never asked anything big even from her parents.

In school and college too, she used to help everyone. Even if she was irritated she didn't say no to anyone for which she got her mom's scolding many times.

She never had true friends as everyone used to use her for their benefit. She being a topper helped everyone but never got anything in return until Aarav came in her life. They didn't used to talk much but one day teacher made them partners for a year. They interacted and became very good friends. He being a technical expert always helped Avneet whenever she wanted. But still she was never that much close to him because of the mentality of the students. She used to have safe distance to avoid the rumours. For someone else, being a topper is a very good thing but she even hated that word.

In 9th standard Aarav left the school as he was shifting to a new city for his father's business. Avneet lost her only best friend. Since then she was always alone. Everyone used to get jealous of her because she was the topper. She was bulied a lot. Everyone used to say bad about her and her family. She was bold enough to answer them back and shot their mouths but obviously it hurts listening all this.

Still she didn't change. Wanna know the reason? She didn't change because according to her, you should always have a smile on your face no matter what. It makes you strong enough to face everything in life. It shows the people that you are not so weak that they can affect you. She always smiled. She never changed. She still used to help everyone. She never let anything change her. This shows that how much strong she is. But her eyes show the pain she is carrying within herself.

She was thinking all this while crying hard. Aarav came there and saw her crying. He went up to him.

Aaru - Avu, comeon yaar why are you crying for that stupid.

As soon as she saw him, she hugged him tightly and started sobbing in his chest.

Avu (while sobbing) - You know what after you left everyone left me alone. I had no one. Everyone always bulied me. They too called me the same words that today that Siddharth said. I never let anything affect me but there is a limit till I can bear. I knew he was arrogant but I never expected him to say all that. What was my fault? Bumping into him?

Aaru - Shh nothing is your fault. Its Siddharth's fault. Even I didn't think that he is like that. You are so strong Avni. I never saw a girl like you. You went through so much alone still you are smiling like nothing ever happened. You are too strong to cry like this. Comeon you have to face him like you faced others. I am proud of you that even after you were so much broken you taught him a lesson. Shh now stop crying like a kid or all your makeup will get wasted. 

She chuckled on this. He smiled and kissed her forehead.  

Aaru - Keep smiling Avni. You look beautiful and cute like that. Don't cry. It doesn't suit you.

She wiped her tears and hugged him tight. He hugged her back.

Avu - I am so lucky to have a best friend like you. Thank you so much Aaru. When I have you by my side I don't need to worry about anything.

Aarav just smiled and hugged her even more tightly.

Reem from the back was admiring the besties bond. She felt happy seeing Avu happy because of Aarav. She was thinking if she was at his place she might have not consoled her like Aarav did.

She went towards them and said

Reem - ........

Sooo how was the chapter?

What is Reem going to say?

Do you like Aarneet's bond

This was only half of her story. Her story with her family is still left.

I hope I wrote this chapter well. Was I able to portray her feelings well?

No one is going to blame Sid without knowing his side of story. Ok? In next chapter I am going to write Sid's side of story.

Today was my last exam. Finally I am free. I was missing my online classes. Yayy since Monday I have my normal classes. 🎉🎉🎉🎉

Love you all.❤❤

Bye 

See you soon.