Chapter 67 - Back to Home

Time skip
In Delhi

Sidneet are standing infront of their family's houses. Actually Avu's family shifted in Sid's house's neighbourhood after they both left. So they were standing beside their respective houses. They saw lock on Avu's house so Sid ringed his house's bell.

(I'm sorry if you got confused above but honestly saying idk what I am writing 😂😅)

Avneet's POV

We were standing infront of Sid's house. I don't know how they are gonna react seeing us. Actually it was a surprise meet. Vibha aunty opened the door and she was shocked seeing us both suddenly. She then became excited and hugged Sid tightly. I chuckled. She then hugged me as tight as she did to Sid. Hehe. She's so cute. I pulled her cheeks.

Avu - I missed you maa.

Vibha - I missed you too bacha.

Sid (with pout) - You didn't miss me?

Vibha (seriously) - No

I laughed out loud. Sid made an angry pout. Vibha maa too chuckled. She caressed his hair and said.

Vibha - I missed you more Sid.

Sid - No I missed you more.

Saying it he again hugged her. She hugged him back lovingly. I smiled wholeheartedly at the loving mother son duo.

We went inside after that only to be greeted by a running Vaishu didi after our little cutiepie Abhinav, yea their son. She was after him to drink milk and he was running in the entire house. Me and Sid laughed causing Vaishu di to look up. She became surprised to see us and stopped running suddenly which caused her to disbalance. She was about to fall but was saved by her hero I mean Abhi bhai 😂. Wow! What a welcome we had!!

Abhinav, who was running, was catched by Sid. He held him up in air. Abhinav laughed.

Abhinav - Chachuuuu.

He shouted happily and clapped his hands. He is so cute.

Abhinav - Hi chachi.

He said looking at me and hugged me from Sid's arms only. I blushed after listening chachi and Sid smirked at me. I looked at Vaishu di and bhai who were in their their world only. I signed maa and Sid to look at them. They smirked. Sid left Abhinav. We went and circled Abhinavi. And they still didn't notice lmao. This is going to be fun.

Sid (smirks and whispering) - I will take revenge today.

Avu (confused) - About what?

Sid - He always used to wake me up with stupid tricks. Now I will wake him up from his day dreaming the same way 😂😂😏.

I chuckled. He told something in mine and maa's ears.

Sid - 3...2...1..go.

Sidneet + Vibha (shouting) - Fire.... fire.....fire......

Abhinavi (shocked) - What?

In shock, Abhi bhai dropped Vaishu di and she fell on her back. Haww. I covered my mouth laughing. We all were laughing our ass off and Abhi bhai was glaring us and Vaishu di was glaring him. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

(Imagine how comedy that situation will be 😂😂🤣🤣🤣)

Vaish (shouting) - Abhiiiiii how dare you??

Abhi (scared) - Arre vo it was not my mistake. I just got shocked because of them.

Vaish (still glaring) - You wait.