Chapter 50 - Surprise

Thanks for your love on last chapter. I love you all.

Sad chapters going to end maybe or maybe not.😁

Let's start,

Avneet's POV

Its been a week since all that happened. I am currently feeling depressed. I don't like to talk anymore or do all the things which interested me earlier. Like I feel my day starts with sadness and ends with sadness only. My life is so messed. The whole week I didn't talk to my parents and I won't even. After doing this much also, they don't even have a bit of guilt that they did wrong. 😤 They try me to talk but I just ignore them. Maybe they will realise their mistake and try to correct it. Maybe.

Talking about friends so I feel bad for ignoring them but I don't have any strength to bear a heartbreak. Neither I want them to get attached to me. It's better. I don't want to make them worried for my stupid family. Sid tried to talk to me everyday while picking and dropping me up but I don't reply. I can feel his worry but that is exactly what I don't want.

I told him that I don't want to come with him but he being stubborn doesn't listen. Once I went ignoring him when he came to pick me. But he picked me up and made me sit in his car. And he threatened me that if I am not going with him then he will do this. Huhh 😑. But he cares a lot. 💕

And Aaru, he toh comes to me three times a day and tries to talk to me. Sometimes I feel like I am doing wrong but my brain stops me. It says that cutting off is better than heartbreak. Love doesn't only mean love between a boy and girl. Love is love. It can be anyone's feeling for anyone - a mother's feeling for her son/daughter, a love which siblings share, love which parents and children share, love which friends share. If love can be a feeling with anyone then heartbreak can also be by anyone. Coz even anyone of the people you love leaves you, it breaks your heart. My heart is not only broken coz di left but also because my parents did that.

It's not the first time. Before as well many people or I should say fake friends left but this didn't affect much because they weren't that important as my family. Anyways so I was thinking all this in lecture. I am not able to focus much these days. Plus I am getting bored. After lecture I went to canteen to have lunch but I didn't see Sid, Aaru and Reem. Where they went? Daily they come here before me and drag me to sit with them. Looks like they left somewhere leaving me. Why would anyone wait for me when I am ignoring them and their efforts to talk to me? It hurts but everyone did the same and I was at fault this time. I was sad and had my lunch alone and went to attend next lectures.🙁

(Overthinking is the biggest cause of sadness after expectation.)

After lectures I went out and saw they are still not here. That means Sid left me alone to go to home. Honestly saying I felt like crying right now but I somehow controlled. I was about to go to college when I got a call from Sid. Why is he calling now? Maybe to say that I should go home alone. 😕

I picked up the call. 

On call,

Avu - Hello. 

Sid - Hello Avu. Listen please come at Roseburg Garden (an imaginary place). Its emergency.

Avu (worried) - What what happened? 

Sid - That I will tell but first you come here. Quick. Take a cab.

Avu - But..

Before I could say anything he cut the call.

Call ends.

Wtf. What happened now? Is he okay? Ohh god why he didn't tell what happened? Ughh I will kill this Bandar. But for now let me reach the place. I am so worried. Please god everyone should be fine. I quickly stopped a cab and after sometime I reached the place. The whole drive was restless for me.

I went inside the garden and started searching for them. But I found no one. Suddenly a kid came running to me.

Kid - Didi this letter is for you.

He said and handed me a letter.

Avu - But baby who gave you this?

Kid - A bhaiya gave. Rest I don't know.

He said and went away. Bhaiya? Which Bhaiya? I thought and opened a letter.

"Hey Avu,
Sorry for scaring you but there was no other way I could call you here. Please come to the backside of the garden and don't ignore this. Please. Its important. I know you won't. :)
Yours Bandar. :)

Ughhh this Bandar ka baccha. I will kill him. Nevermind will do that later. I went towards the backside of the garden and got shocked.

The whole garden was decorated with beautiful pictures of me with Sid, Reem and Aaru. Our whole past year memories or before. I looked at the pictures closely. In one picture, me and Reem were dancing crazily. I chuckled at that as my eyes become watery.

I saw another picture. It was of Sid and me. I was pulling his ear and he was saving himself from me. I chuckled again. In another picture I saw Aaru studying and me snatching his book.

In a picture we four were fallen upon each other laughing crazily. This one was clicked by Abhi bhai. I saw one picture of me Sid and dancing and lost in each other and one of Aaru and mine childhood pic. From where did they got these pics. I swear I am crying by now. Where are these crazy people now?

I looked around and saw a board on which it was written "We love you and we are incomplete without you." How much they'll make me cry now? My heart melted like an ice cream. I need to just hug the shit out of them right now.

Suddenly I heard shouts from behind me saying "SURPRISE." I looked behind and saw them. They saw me with a wide smile. I ran and hugged them. We four shared a group hug. I have the bestest friends anyone could have.

How was the chapter?

How was the surprise? Next chapter is friendship special which I dedicate to you amazing peeps on wattpad. :)

If god snatches something from you, he gives something in return as well. We need to value it not cry for someone who left us.

Go read My Broken sister by snowqissed. Spam her. Pwees.

Wish me luck tomorrow's my exam.

And do vote and comment.

Love you all.❤️

Bye

See you soon.