Happy | Chpt 108

Hello there!

It's a little later than normal for posting I was taking a nap 😌

Enjoy~

Bakugo's POV

"And this...is a conference room?" Hawks said, unsure of what exactly he was talking about. I figured he didn't spend much time here anyways, taking Tokoyami out or in Endeavor's office like he always was. He had obviously picked Tokoyami because he had a bird related quirk.

"Heroes meet here sometimes," Tokoyami interrupted.

"That they do! Thank you Tokoyami, smart as always." Tokoyami seemed unbothered by it. I glanced over to Mina and (y/n). Mina whispered in her ear to which (y/n) stifled a small giggle, the two of them huddled together. I pout slightly as people were allowed to observe and chat. Mina pulled (y/n) over towards Hawks. I just averted my gaze, knowing it was just some silly celebrity crush. He was 22 though, meaning (y/n) could be of age relatively soon. The age gap wasn't that small.

She loves you dummy. Shut the fuck up.

I just crossed my arms, standing idly by. I felt my empty side occupy with a presence. I figured it was probably one of my idiots. I glanced over with a glare to see Todoroki observing the room from beside me at the edge. I just audibly scoffed, turning my head away with a scowl.

"I see (y/n) has much interest in Hawks."

"Why--" I started to ask why the hell he was observing my girlfriend, but stopped, not wanting to be drawn into conversation with him.

"I presume it makes you upset, judging by the look on your face."

"Gee, no duh dipshit," I scoffed.

"Midoriya is helping me learn facial cues and body language," Todoroki said.

"And this concerns me how, IcyHot?"

"I just came to say you should not be worried about Hawks, (y/n) likes you very much," he said.

"You need a hobby," I scoffed, rolling my eyes.

"I just came to say so. That's what friends do," he said, picking himself up from against the wall.

"What?! We are not friends," I hissed. Half and half looked back at me, having stopped from leaving.

"We are not? We are around each other frequently."

"At the stupid internship, school, and license classes you idiot."

"I thought we had bonded. That's what I read from the social cues."

"Clearly you haven't had enough practice," I growled. He stared at me for a moment and I grimaced from how awkward he was making it.

"Alright then." He walked off and I shrugged him off. Class was called and we were piled onto the bus back to school. I sat down beside (y/n) who had taken the window seat. Todoroki was acting stranger and stranger. Talking to (y/n) yesterday after Endeavor had been so rude and now thinking we were friends? I huffed and (y/n) turned to look at me.

"What up with you?" she asked. I gave her a tight-jawed expression back, causing her to pay more specific attention to me.

"I don't know what's up with Halfie, but he's pissing me off," I grumbled.

"What?"

"Today he told me to not be--" I stopped looking over at (y/n). I didn't want to use the choice word 'jealous'. "jealous...of Hawks or whatever. And then he was like, just saying as a friend. We're not fucking friends."