Not Your Fault | Chpt 54

Hiya. If you haven't already check out my Kaminari x reader. It's uploaded every Sunday!

I also made a Hawks x Reader one shot per someone's request.

https://my.w.tt/Pdd2ot2PU6

Enjoy~

Bakugo's POV

"Shut the fuck up Shitty Hair."

"I'm just saying I didn't mean to confuse you!"

"I'm not fucking confused."

"Well I get that you don't want everything to revolve around (y/n), but didn't you see her? You should go to her! Be there for her!" I glared in his direction.

"Do you really think I'm that fucking stupid? Just because you said I shouldn't revolve my life around water bitch doesn't mean I'm going to just cut her out completely. You really think I would do that? She had Half n Half and she trusts him for whatever reason." I held out an arm to stop us from walking. "If she needs me she'll find me. I'm not the only person in her life that she finds fucking comfort in."

"But you should be there! Because it's important she knows you care."

"Why are you so fucking hell bent on me going to find her?" I asked and he stuttered.

"Well, I just thought...you wouldn't want her alone with Todoroki or something," he said and I grimaced, looking at him in an accusatory way.

"Shouldn't you be relieved that I'm not bothered by it? Do you think she'd going to do something with him?"

"What?! No! (y/n)'s totally not like that. That's...stupid," he said and I narrowed my eyes at him. Kirishima was idly rocking between his feet and avoiding my gaze. He was truly the worst at keeping secrets and he clearly wasn't telling me something.

"You do think that, don't you? Does she still like half n half and she's just not telling me?" I asked. It stung slightly to think and even more to say out loud. She wouldn't do that after she promised me she'd stick with me would she? I wasn't losing her? Why should it matter, I shouldn't be placing everything in her, that was just stupid. I shouldn't be, but I was placing everything.

"What? No, no I swear. I was just taken aback at the fact you weren't jealous!"

"First of all, not fucking jealous. Shut your mouth. And second of all, don't lie to me. I know you Shitty Hair and I can tell you're lying."

"I'm not!"

"Bull--"

"Bakugo." I glanced round to see Aizawa stood near the end of the hall. "May I speak to you for a moment?" I looked back to Kirishima with a glare, before leaving the conversation as it was. "You're not in trouble."

"What is it?" I walked slightly adjacent to my teacher as he stared ahead. He didn't look too good and he let out a sigh, running a hand across his chin.

"I've been in contact with the police, we're going to see them right now. They've had a breakthrough in (y/n)'s case and they believe you may have something to do with her targeting."

"What? I'm not against her! Why would I do that?! Is she okay?" I blurted and as Aizawa glanced my way and huffed, my eyes darting away in embarrassment.

"She's perfectly fine Bakugo and they don't suspect you've done anything against (y/n) like that. They received evidence that this person may be targeting (y/n) because of her relations with you," he said, pressing open the door to the principal's office. Inside were 2 officers and principal Nezu, however (y/n) was nowhere to be found. Wasn't she involved with this? Where the hell was she?