Suspect | Chpt 61

Hiya my beautiful children.

Lilalo777 Made this beautiful art of Denki and (y/n) from the last chapter and I love it so much 🥺🥺🥺 send them love please, I love seeing your artwork 😖😖

Lilalo777  Made this beautiful art of Denki and (y/n) from the last chapter and I love it so much 🥺🥺🥺 send them love please, I love seeing your artwork 😖😖

Enjoy~

(Y/n)'s POV

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, what is so hard to believe about that?"

"I just can't believe that if you had to switch quirks with someone, you wouldn't choose me!" Kacchan huffed, walking alongside me to class.

"Why? Do you want me to steal your quirk? You'd be stuck with mine," I scoffed.

"That's besides the point. Do you not want my quirk?"

"Well both our quirks are creating stuff with our hands and kind of elemental. I mean I know explosions aren't elemental, but you know what I mean. I want something really different like Momo's quirk. I mean how cool could it be to create anything?" Kacchan looked at me with a solid pout and I returned his glare with a condescending look.

"I'm fucking offended."

"Boo hoo. We'd have to switch and I don't suppose you'd like my water quirk would you?"

"Well n—"

"Exactly. I enjoy your quirk, I think it's amazing, but I don't want it," I said. "You can keep it. Besides, wouldn't your hair be...flat without your explosions?"

He paused and looked at me strangely.

"I'd look like a blue haired version of your mom and you'd look like...Todoroki but blonde!" I called, bursting out into laughter.

"Shut the hell up you damn loser!" He called, shoving me. I held up an arm to block myself from getting hit again, still laughing like crazy. When I finally glanced back over it him, he was half-smiling. I always forget he liked that about me, when I laughed.

"You brought up the whole discussion KitKat," I replied and his ears tinged red.

"Absolutely do not call me that in public," he hissed, and I grinned at him devilishly.

"There's like 20 people in the hall and they're all far away, get over it," I said. I pressed open the door and for once Aizawa sensei was not on the floor, asleep. He was stood at his desk, looking tired as always, but awaiting the arrival of someone which just so happened to be us.

"Ah (y/n) and Bakugo please come here," Aizawa sensei called, ushering is over to his desk. I glanced at Kacchan strangely before approaching with him at my side. "It's come to my attention that principal Nezu has a request of you two."

"What sir?" I asked.

"I was told that the two of you were dating," he said, bluntly and I felt my face go warm as I glanced at my feet, "and in the event that someone in this school is feeding any information to your attacker, we don't want anyone to know of your relationship."