Strike | Chpt 123

Hello.

...I'm so sorry for last chapter. Continue on,

Enjoy~

Mina's POV

Everyone was idly laying around the common room. I had a strong feeling that if we had any inkling as to where the pair was, we'd be out and looking. At least some of us, that was what happened last time with Bakugo.

"I feel so awful," Kaminari stated, everyone glancing his way.

"One in the same," Sero replied.

"The last thing I did before they disappeared was make obscene thrusting gestures to them because they were headed up to the roof alone," Kaminari stated.

"Maybe you're a little worse," I sighed. I glanced out the window at the rain that hadn't stopped drizzling since we got back. I watched as the room dreared along, the rain suddenly starting to strike at the windows. Darker blue and grey washed over the room as the clouds covered the sky, the rain coming down so hard it seemed like the weather was as upset as we were.

"I don't mean to be a pessimist, but...what if they're--" Kirishima, cut himself off as he shook his head.

"I'm sure they're alright," Todoroki said, placing a hand on Kirishima's shoulder. Even he seemed duller than normal, though Todoroki wasn't very lively to begin with. I got up from my chair, walking over to the window. Earlier it was a constant drizzle and now all of a sudden it was pouring. I looked out at it, feeling the realization hit me quickly.

"Oh my god," I breathed.

"What is it Mina?" Sero asked me and I turned back to the group.

"She's close by," I stated.

"What? Do you have some kind of best friend intuition?" Kaminari asked.

"No, it's raining," I stated, looking to Deku. He eyed me before standing, realizing what I was getting at. "When she's really upset it rains because she can't control her quirk. Right? Deku?"

"Yeah...yeah! It always does, sometimes she doesn't realize she's doing it," he replied.

"So she's nearby? And upset?" Kirishima asked.

"What is the radius?" Todoroki asked.

"Hold on! I'll get my notebook," Deku said, sprinting back to his room.

"So what does it mean when it's raining harder?" Sero asked, peering out the window.

"I'm not sure," I stated, "it can't be good."

"You should definitely tell Aizawa sensei," Kaminari said and I nodded. I was beginning to get hopeful, knowing just a smidgen more about the situation.

"I remember it was raining hard the night of our first dance because (y/n) was upset about Bakugo," I stated as Izuku came running back. He had a tattered notebook with a 1 on the front open in his hands.

"I've determined it's a 35 kilometer radius from her point. So we could be up to 35 kilometers away from her," Deku said. "This has happened tons of times, when her mom was admitted to the hospital, it rained for like a week, and when she first got her quirk it drizzled whenever she was sad."

"These things seem unfortunate," Todoroki stated.

"Come on Deku, we've got to talk to Aizawa sensei," I stated. He nodded and we bid goodbye to the group, making a break for the office.

Joue's POV

"Where is Tsukauchi?" I asked again, getting antsy. I had been thinking about it all day in between the few students that came by to talk about the incident. Aizawa stepped in and out of the office making calls here and there. Nezu was basically boarded up in his office trying to deal with the public aspect of the situation. I wished I had insisted we go down to the lobby early.