1 MILLION READS

HI YOU GUYS ITS BEEN A HOT SECOND, IVE BEEN WRITING OTHER THINGS BUT THIS STORY JUST HIT

ONE

MILLION

READS.

HOLY SHIT WTH YALL??

Is there something you want to see from me?? Requests?? COMMENT SUGGESTIONS and I'll pick a few to do.
I'll also make an announcement on my page for something I can do for 1 MILLION AGH.
(I can do an Instagram live, write a specific oneshot, etc. but it is not limited to that, please give me suggestions for what you might want to see!!)

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH THIS MEANS THE WORLD TO ME. I genuinely am shaking this is such a huge accomplishment for me and I could not have done it without all of you. It is truly spectacular to see. I love y'all so much!!

It gives me faith that I could publish a real book someday and someone might recognize my name and pick it up!

Not to plug on my 1 million read thank you, but if you've read this book and wanted to see more from me, I have a Bakugo & Kirishima x reader called Villain Integration Program as well as Loud Blondes, a Kaminari x reader (that one has been out since Raindrop).

Also, if you liked Joue and Aizawa's storyline in this book, there is a separate book called Conversation Hearts that is still going on right now!!

Outside of that I am uploading a Stranger Things Eddie Munson x Reader and am working on writing up a Spider-Man x Reader to be posted as well. Follow me on here, I make announcements for new chapters and everything!

Thanks again for the continued support, I am so grateful and I love seeing comments! Especially on stuff being currently uploaded, since it's easier for me to interact with you all that way. It's going to be my birthday soon, on the 20th, so this is like the best birthday gift.

You guys rock!

Thanks
~Caly