Aftermath | Chpt 98

This is by Larka_HD
svbrcna on Instagram 🥰

This is by Larka_HD svbrcna on Instagram 🥰

Enjoy~

Jenny's POV

"Yeah, you can sleep if you want," I said, shrugging towards Kirishima. He was sat beside Bakugo's bed and I stood idly by (y/n)'s. I was kind of tired too, mostly from the scary events a few hours earlier. He stood up, approaching my side.

"You alright?" he asked and I just nodded.

"Kind of expected it, working near the hero business. Thanks for making sure I was alright," I thanked, my stomach churning. He smiled down at me, glancing over at (y/n). He winced, looking back to me instead.

"You heading back to your dorm?"

"Yeah, I'm going to see what happened with Joue and take a nap or something," I explained. After things had been dealt with and people had been apprehended, specifically the person who had attacked Shinsou, Kirishima's teacher Aizawa sensei had taken her to the teacher's lounge. Recovery girl was over on that end with Present Mic, and Midnight was shifting around classrooms/dorms to ensure everyone was feeling alright. The room here had been filled by Bakugo and (y/n), so a little space had to be made.

"Okay, you take care of yourself," Kirishima insisted, lightly nudging my arm with his fist. I hopped up to my toes, kissing the bandage on his cheek.

"You too Kiri," I hummed, feeling the nervous feeling rumble in my stomach. I left as he grinned at me, all dopey. I headed for the teacher's lounge assuming the group I was looking for was still there.

"Yeah, if you could take her to her apartment, that would be great. She'll be just fine. I've got to check up on the trouble makers," Recovery Girl hummed and I stopped around the hall.

"Of course," Aizawa sensei responded. I peered around the corner, Joue back in his arms. He had a key ring around his finger, heading off easily in the other direction. It seemed as though Joue wasn't conscious anymore, her eyes shut. Or perhaps someone had shut them for her, I didn't know. They had no idea about the cracked heart Shinsou was talking about earlier did they? I had heard them talking about it.

"Recovery Girl?"

"Yes dear? What can I do for you?" she asked, not jumping when I appeared around the corner.

"Joue's alright, right?" I asked.

"Yes dear, she's fine," Recovery Girl replied.

"What happened?"

"I'm going to double check when she's conscious, but honestly dear I'm not quite sure."

"Oh well, I didn't know if you saw but when she was dropped off in the common room earlier her heart was cracked, like the one on her chest that works with her quirk," I explained and she nodded.