Nicknames | Chpt 4

Hello

Enjoy~

(Y/n)'s POV

"Hello beautiful!" Denki greeted, leaning a hand on my desk. I shoved his arm so he lurched forward, almost falling into the desk. "Hey!! I was just going to ask what you were doing after school."

"Working on the project. You know...the one that's due?"

"That's next week! You don't want to come hang with me and the boys?"

"Me and the boys?" I quoted and he nodded. "I'll have to pass. I just want to get it done."

"You're loss!" He said, going to punch my shoulder and I jerked away. "Oop, Sorry."

"That's okay."

It was often that Kaminari forgot he couldn't exactly touch me when he got excited. There was a big chance he'd shock me and I'd end up in the infirmary again.

"Well maybe you should come to our Bakusquad sleepover this Friday at Bakugo's!"

"How did you manage that?"

"Kiri," he said matter-of-factly and I nodded.

"I'll have to pass again. Kacchan hates me remember?"

"Yeah but Mina will be there! And you like Kirishima and Sero! Plus I'll be there and I know you're madly in love with me so," he said and I pressed my lips into a reluctant smile.

"I'll think about it." He cheered, sparks of electricity popping up around his cheeks. I leaned back slightly. Denki rubbed me the wrong way the first time I met him, but he wasn't all that bad. He was just a dumbass flirt who didn't mean any harm. He was right that I did enjoying hanging around him and his friends.

I felt bad lying to him though, as there was no way I would be going to that sleepover, but at least for now he was happy. I chuckled slightly as he went off to talk to Sero. Class was ending soon and I'd have to walk home with Kacchan. I dreaded the thought.

"Oi shithead you better be ready to go," he said. Speak of the devil.

"I am," I replied curtly, tossing my backpack around my shoulders. The bell rang shortly after his cue and I followed after him.

"Bye (y/n)! Think about it!" Denki called and I nodded awkwardly, Kacchan staring us down.

I was still pissed about the whole anklet thing and thoroughly weirded out by him putting it on for me. My body had recovered and I was walking and functioning fine. I could've done it myself.

"Think about what?"

"He just invited me somewhere, none of your business."

"Where?"

"I just told you it's none of your business. I'm not even going," I said, pushing open the front door. He passed by me without a thank you and I scoffed. Again with the questions.

"You're really fucking annoying."

"Feelings are mutual."

"Bitch."

I was not looking forward to talking to Kacchan about a child we could have together. Aizawa really couldn't word it any other way? I'm not quite sure what would happen if we combined our quirks, probably something with boiling water explosions. God that sounded terrifying. I glanced at Kacchan who was sulking as he walked beside me. I certainly wouldn't want to know what living with 2 Kacchans was like. Imagining my child so angry and violent wasn't something I wanted to participate in.