Caramel | Chpt 9

Hello people

Enjoy~

(Y/n)'s POV

"I say we watch a movie and play truth or dare!" Kaminari said, winking at me. I gave him a skeptical look and Kirishima nodded.

"Sounds fun."

"Whatever, movies are in that cabinet," Kacchan said, jabbing a thumb towards a particularly large cabinet in the family room.

"We'll pick one!" Mina said, pulling me from my chair and to the cabinet. "So?"

"...so..." I responded. Mina now had a hushed whisper while she was talking to me.

"You two were working on a project on the same day he has a sleepover? It sounds like he wants you here. He didn't even try that hard to get you out," she said. "For a guy who quote unquote 'hates you' he seems pretty mundane about it."

"You're insane Mina. You need to stop watching bad romance movies."

"Just saying."

I glanced over at Kacchan who was leaning up against his kitchen counter. I had never really taken the moment to look at him when he was alone. He just watched the rest of the guys for a minute, his eyebrows gently dipping across the tops of his eyes. He seemed pretty calm.

"Hey Bakugo you got music while we eat? Or a place I can plug in my phone?" Mina called and he glanced our direction. I glanced back into the cabinet, scanning over movies.

"Yeah, there's a cord to the right of the TV. DON'T TOUCH THAT DUNCE FACE!" He snapped and Kaminari ran our way, ducking slightly before crashing into the couch. I chuckled softly.

The movie selection seemed most likely of his mom and dad's with a few of his movies sprinkled here and there. I felt a body lean against my back and a hand on my shoulder. I saw bright yellow hair in my peripheral vision. The Bakusquad, save Kacchan, was certainly more touchy than the Dekusquad.

"Shrek! We gotta watch that!" He said and I shoved him off my back as he grabbed the movie.

"Shrek?" I asked.

"Cinema master piece," he replied, tossing the box up to Sero. He offered up a hand to where I was kneeled and I took it, letting him help me up. "Ooo we're holding hands!" I pulled mine back, laughing slightly.

"Oh shove it."

"Where?"

"Kaminari!" I exclaimed, elbowing him. I heard music begin to play just as Kacchan entered, dropping pizzas on the coffee table.

"Careful, the plates are fucking hot," he said and I glanced over at him, knowing he was making fun of me. He locked eyes with me, smirking slightly. "Any one need water? Shitty bangs' got you." I glared in his direction.

"Uhhh...what's happening." I glanced at Sero who was glancing between us as well as everyone else.

"He's joking. It's a bad joke, but a joke," I said.

"You're the one who said it first."

"I told you it was a stupid question!"

"Yeah and I'm making fun of your stupid ass!"

"Low blow!"

"Well I've got to get on your level! I can't help how low you are!"

"You—" Mina placed a hand on my shoulder.

"As much as we love you two fighting like a married couple, let's keep it to a minimum tonight?" She said and I crossed my arms, stepping away from him slightly.