Nostalgia | Chpt 112

We're back from the small cliff hanger!

Please read the Jozawa - 11, they go to a hotel together so Aizawa can go to a hero conference. It's like the longest thing I've written so far and I love it so much.

ITS IN THE SIDE STORY BOOK

Pls.

Enjoy~

(y/n)'s POV

It wasn't until I stopped that Kacchan began running towards me instead. My hands were curled tightly in fists, my mind empty for the time being. I wasn't really thinking all too much. Todoroki ran past, after Camie. An exam moderator came down, beating Kacchan before he could reach me.

"Where is Todoroki going? He hasn't received his print license yet?" he asked. Kacchan stopped in front of me and I looked at him before turning to the moderator.

"Camie is Toga. League of Villains. I can tell."

"What?! I'll call this in right now. Find Todoroki if you can," he stated to the both of us before making a run outside, tugging out his cell phone. While that seemed to be the most logical ruse, Toga being Camie, it still wasn't clicking as to why she would've done such a thing. There didn't seem to be any other villains here. Why had she done that and just left?

"She said green hair was more her type." I was reminded that Kacchan was standing in front of me. I looked to him with a tense expression, trying to keep my mind focused on the conflict at hand.

"Toga. There might be more villains outside," I said, clearing my throat. "Come on."

"Wait--"

"We don't have time to talk now," I replied, cutting him off. The way he looked at me made me sick to my stomach. I pressed down the guilty pang and took off to look outside. The moderator was coming from casing the building and I just took out my phone, calling Todoroki. He picked up almost immediately, out of breath.

"She's gone."

"It was definitely Toga right? When you followed her?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure of it. I could use some help," Todoroki said.

"Where are you?"

"Couple blocks down," he replied, "near this dress shop."

"I'll be there a soon as possible," I said, tucking my phone away. A hero arrived, called onto the case but the moderator, having overheard the phone call, had to say she was gone. He called over Bakugo for details, allowing the sidekick to follow me towards Todoroki's location. The sidekick stopped 3/4 of the way, finding an injured citizen. Obviously in her mad trek away from the testing center, she had caused some ruckus. I made my way further to where patches of ice stuck to the sidewalk, buildings, lamp posts, pretty much everywhere. I shivered, stopping with a slight skid on the ice, regaining my balance.

Todoroki was leaning against the wall, skin icy and turning slightly blue. He was already reluctantly heating himself up. He wasn't doing too much of a good job when I realized exactly why he was stuck to the wall. I hurried up, seeing she had actually managed to toss a knife so hard it pierced through the skin of his arm and into the wall.

"Todo-- I have to take it out," I said. He glanced to me with a wincing gesture as I approached, hand on the knife handle. "Are you doing okay? This isn't major artery bone type stuff right?"

"Yeah, just hurts really bad," he said, turning his face to the side.

"I'm going to tug it out in one swift motion. I'll rinse it if it's not too bad and we can put pressure on it," I said. He just nodded, his face flicking between stoic and pained. He obviously couldn't get a handle on it. "I got you, you're going to be fine. This is going to hurt."