Finding Mina a Date | Chpt 24

Hello, I have some prewritten chapters for this so I thought that I would spoil you guys with a second one today.

Enjoy~

(Y/n)'s POV

"What?"

"Counseling."

"Like...couple's counseling?" I asked Aizawa.

"If you wish to think of it that way," he said, furrowing his brow.

"That's really not necessary," I said.

"It's always an option and I encourage it," he replied. I swallowed. "You can get back to training now." I nodded again, leaving the teacher's dorm. I headed back outside, jogging over to Kirishima.

"How come they called you in?" he asked. I glanced in Kacchan's direction briefly, watching him sweat in the early fall sun.

"No reason, maybe later?" I asked and he nodded, tossing me a weighted ball. We tossed it back and forth for a while before he offered that we take a lap. I agreed and we began jogging along side each other. I was a tad faster and more fluid than Kirishima, so he liked to run with me as I tended to push him. I had found that I liked to lift weights with Kiri because of his stamina. He partly used his quirk, but he could lift much better than I could even without it.

"Sleep good?" he asked.

"Yeah, I did," I replied, smiling at him and he grinned back. He glanced forwards and I glanced at his face. I could tell that he was hiding something or wanted to tell me something, but I didn't know what. "What?"

"Hmm?" he responded, looking over to me.

"You look like you want to say something," I replied, picking up the pace so I would be breathing harder.

"Nah," He scoffed, waving me off.

"Come on, tell me," I replied. He glanced over at me, hesitant.

"Promise you won't be mad?"

"Why would I be mad? What did you do?" I asked, getting slightly concerned. He eyed me and I sighed, nodding. "I promise."

"Okay, so after Todoroki and Midoryia came back in the dorm I saw Bakugo go out into the hall. I thought he might be going after you, for some reason so...I spied a little," he said and I eyed him nervously.

"How much spying?"

"Just...a little."

"Oh man did you see us hug, because I swear I don't know why I did that. There's something wrong with me," I muttered.

"You hugged?!" he asked and I shushed him.

"Great, you didn't see that part," I said. I placed my hand over my eyes, rubbing my temples. "I have this problem where I have this incessant hope that Kacchan and I will be friends. It's like a disease. You'd think after something like that I'd be pissed and never want to talk to him again, yet I very readily forgave him and felt all giddy about it. I was all...like...happy that we would go back to normal. I've been like this since I was a kid."

"Wow."

"I know. I'm such a loser," I said.

"No! You're not a loser," he reassured, but I gave him a skeptical look.

"Yeah okay," I replied sarcastically.

"I think it's nice," he said. I glanced at him, confused. "You like to make friends with people, so do I. So it's natural that you want to be friends with everyone, that's why you have hope."