Yoru Hatanaka | Chpt 74

Enjoy.

(y/n)'s POV

I woke up alone, despite how I had napped with Kacchan until 2. He was gone from my room and a blanket was strewn around me. I felt as though he was still there because of the candy scented jacket and sheets around me. I stood up, realizing I didn't have my shoes anymore and they were placed neatly by the door. I tugged the sweatshirt down my arms, hanging it up and exchanging it for a different one. I didn't want to head out in search of Kacchan and run into someone wearing it. I slipped my shoes back on and headed out into the lounge. I could hear crazy shouting from the kitchen and I hurried my pace.

"I swear to All Might, I'm going to beat your ass IcyHot," Kacchan hissed and I poked my head in the kitchen slightly.

"Kacchan please!" Izuku said. What the hell were they fighting about now?

"It's just an invitation Bakugo, you don't have to come," Shoto ensured.

"As if I would go to your stupid ice skating bullshit!" Kacchan scoffed. My eyes widened, realizing that I was the one who had mentioned ice skating to Todoroki a while ago, when he had taken me for my heels.

"I was only suggesting that you take (y--"

"Shut up!" Kacchan growled.

"Bro come on," Kirishima said, trying to calm Kacchan. I hadn't realized Kirishima was even there. "It's Todoroki, he's not trying to make fun of you. It's just a suggestion."

"I don't give a shit!"

"If you don't want to come, I'll just invite (y/n) myself," Todoroki said. I watched Izuku's face lower slightly and Kacchan's face grew even angrier. It seemed as though he didn't want anyone to know about us so he was embarrassed that Todoroki had suggested that he ask me. That and he severely didn't want Todoroki to ask me either. "I'm inviting the whole class, I only thought--"

"Piss off, I'm not asking her," Kacchan pout and I rolled my eyes. I glanced over to Izuku who had spotted me peeking in. I poked my entire head in, clearing my throat.

"Asking who what?" I asked, playing dumb. I stepped into the kitchen, Kacchan subduing his anger now that I had arrived. He seemed relieved I was wearing a blue sweater and not his orange one. Todoroki looked to Kacchan for a moment.

"I'm taking the entire class ice skating now that it's cold," Todoroki expressed.

"Oh, like I suggested a while ago?" I asked, opening up the fridge and pulling out a water bottle. I didn't necessarily need one, but I couldn't look like I was in here spying.

"Yes," he replied.

"That sounds fun, is everyone coming?" I asked, sitting down beside Izuku. Kirishima had a big smirk on his face from his spot next to Kacchan. Todoroki looked to Kacchan who scowled and nodded reluctantly.

"Yes," Todoroki replied again.

"Cool," I replied, crossing my legs. It was obvious that Kacchan was staring at me. Only just earlier had I learned my mother was possibly lying to me about something pretty huge. "Hey, you free?" I looked to Izuku for his answer.

"Yeah, why?"

"I need someone to come with me to see Ai," I said.

"Your aunt is at my house," Kacchan interrupted. That was right, she was staying there. It would make the most sense to take Kacchan with me, but I couldn't. I suppose ice skating was alright because the entire class would be there. Us alone wasn't.

"Oh you're going to Bakugo's house?" Kaminari asked, entering the kitchen. "Can I come with? Bakugo's mom is ho--"

"Finish that sentence and I blast you into the fucking sun," Kacchan warned, his hand at the ready.