Surprise | Chpt 81

I created a wattpad insta where I'll post updates about the book, fun stuff, etc. I will also do live-streams on there!!! You can see my face and ask me questions if you want while I'm writing or planning
-calybear7

I also have a spoon account. It's an audio livestream app, so you won't see me. If you want me to read this book or anything else on my page, follow me on spoon and I can do a story time livestream!!
-CalyChameleon

They're both in my bio!!

This is by Shannolulu showcasing the new haircut!! Show her love :)

Enjoy~

Bakugo's POV

I knocked on Kirishima's door after leaving Joue's office. He opened the door, a weight in his hand. He must've been working out. Why he was doing so right after exams was beyond me.

"Oh hey Bakubro," he greeted, stepping aside out of habit. "You feeling better? I know the whole license thing was hard."

"Fine," I replied.

"Oh yeah, I saw (y/n) follow you. What were you two up to?" He asked, smirking at me slightly. I stared at him dully, confused as to why he was insinuating anything.

"I snapped at her and told her to leave."

"What? Then why are you here?!" He asked. He was probably expecting that I go to make up with (y/n). He knew about our friend situation anyways, but he knew I was a dummy for her so that fact didn't matter.

"I came from the counselor. I talked to her about it. I have anger issues," I stated bluntly, crossing my arms over my chest. Kirishima raised an eyebrow.

"No kidding," he said, placing the weight on his rack.

"I know you're being sarcastic and I'm going to pretend you're not so I don't kick your ass," I threatened and he smirked slightly. "Bottom line is that when we talked I figured out something."

"Yeah? What?" I noticed Kirishima was sweaty now, and out of breath too from working out, so he grabbed his water drinking it while he awaited what I was going to say.

"I'm in love with (y/n)."

He choked, water flying from his mouth and onto his carpet. He started coughing like crazy, dropping the water bottle on his bedside table.

"Yo did you have to—wait for me to drink?" He asked in between coughs.

"What? It's not like I said I was in love with you ya dumbass," I scoffed and he continued to choke. I just approached, patting him on the back to get him to stop coughing. I glanced at him with disgust.

"Well what are you going to do?" He asked.

"Uh...tell her?" I replied.

"Yeah but how? You're apart right now and you just told me you snapped at her. You can't just drop it in conversation and I know you Bakugo, I have a strong feeling you'll struggle if you don't force a plan on yourself," he said clearing his throat a final time and standing back up straight.