Meaner | Chpt 62

Go read my new friends stuff she has a hawks x reader and she helps me out with this story 🥺🥺 Jennynh1225

Go read my new friends stuff  she has a hawks x reader and she helps me out with this story 🥺🥺 Jennynh1225

She made this awesome artwork I—  🧡🧡🧡🥰😖🥺

Enjoy~

(Y/n)'s POV

"I know, it's just too crazy," I said. I had recalled my meeting with Aizawa and Izuku this morning to Kacchan now, as we walked to the cafeteria.

"They what?"

"They interrogated Izuku without you there, I feel like that's not allowed," I said, crossing my arms.

"That is 100% not allowed. As long as you are staying in these dorms and are my students, then I have the obligation to be involved," he said. "I'll talk to principal Nezu immediately. What did you tell the police Midoriya?"

It was then I realizing I hadn't really asked what they asked him.

"Well they asked me how I knew (y/n) and Bakugo, asked me if I knew anyone that knew the both of them well enough, asked what my childhood was like, what my relationship was like with the both of them."

"Wait why did they ask about your specific childhood?" I asked. "Not with us?"

"Villainous tendencies?" He asked and both our heads darted to Aizawa's hand slamming on the his desk.

"If they ask you anything else, tell them you have to wait for me. That's unacceptable without a suitable adult there," Aizawa scoffed. "Head to your seats, I'll take care of this."

He placed a hand to Izuku's back and one to the back of my head to lightly push us to our desks.

"I'm really starting to get sick of this shit," Kacchan said, his pinky wrapping around mine. I tugged my hand away, crossing my arms. We certainly shouldn't do that in the middle of the hall.

"I know, I really don't know what to do at this point," I sighed. "I'm just glad Aizawa is with us, he always has our backs."

We walked into the lunch room and I headed to Kacchan's regular table. I often sat with Izuku and his group, but now I had begun to sit with the Bakusquad. It wasn't too suspicious since I had sat there a good few times for Mina. Plus with the added friendship Kacchan and I were allowed to display, it wasn't all that attention drawing as expected. I sat down between Mina and Kacchan, Kirishima on his other side and Sero on Mina's. Kaminari had yet to arrive, which was slightly concerning to me. He was very clearly doing better, but he still had not gotten back to his regular swing of flirting. It was disheartening. I was glad he wanted to hang out with me this Friday.

"Hey guys!" Kirishima said, giving me a wide set pair of eyes as I sat down.

"Uh hey?" I greeted back, studying his gaze. What had been going on before we sat down?Why was Kirishima giving me such an odd look? I felt Kacchan take my hand in his underneath the table.