Break It Up | Chpt 70

I forgot to put this in the last chapter, I was having upload issues

https://my.w.tt/nXW6uXbHm8

This art was by pastel_Shadow122 thank you 😊

Enjoy~

Bakugo's POV

I watched as my mother rang my phone for the 3rd time that morning and I considered answering it this time, but didn't as the ring died out. The more times she called, the angrier she would be. If (y/n) was here, maybe it wouldn't be all that bad.

"Bro!" I glanced up at my door, hearing a solid knock.

"Just come in Shitty Hair," I said, watching his dumbass face pop in the now open doorway.

"Hey! Do you want to come walk with me? I have to go pick up groceries for the class. It's my turn," he pout and I just shrugged.

"Eh why the hell not."

"Then let's go!" He called. My phone began to ring again from my bed and I just stood up, putting on a thick jacket and my boots. It was about to snow early this year, it was pretty obvious. "Uh...are you going to get that?"

"It's just my old hag," I said.

"Shouldn't you answer it then?" I rolled my eyes.

"The dumb water bitch called me some gross, fluffy nickname when my mom called yesterday."

"Okay so? Maybe she won't know it's a dating thing, I mean nicknames can be friendly," he said, realizing that our secret relationship was now less of a secret.

"She called me KitKat." Kirishima slapped a hand over his mouth to keep from laughing and I growled at him. "Shut the fuck up, it's not funny!"

"Are you kidding?! KitKat is so adorable, oh boy aren't you two just the softest couple."

"I'll kill you!" I hissed as he laughed obnoxiously.

"Whatever man, I'm sure your mom knowing isn't that bad. Besides, it's making you anxious."

"I'm not anxious, screw you," I denied, though my mother calling every few minutes was making me unbelievably nervous.

"Yeah you are, usually when you're just mad you have explosion hands," he said, making a claw at me and I sneered at him. "Your hands are in fists. Fight or flight mode. Or in your case fight or fight. Just answer. It won't be that bad and if I'm here she'll be nice, she likes me." I looked at his satisfied face, happy he had inserted himself into my life.

My phone began to ring again and he gestured to it. I sighed, pressing answer and putting it on speaker phone.

"KATSUKI BAKUGO ARE YOU LYING TO ME?!" I flinched, staring at the phone in disgust.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Bakugo, I was keeping him at the gym this morning," Kirishima said. I heard a soft silence on the other side of the phone.

"Kirishima?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Oh hello!" She called and I looked at Kirishima in disbelief. Was she serious? Why did she always have to freak on me like that?

"What do you want mom?"

"Am I on speaker?"

"Yeah."

"Take me off Katsuki."

"No."

"Ka—"

"What is it?" I interrupted and she sighed.