More About Dad | Chpt 69

Hah chapter 69. Nice.

Enjoy~

(Y/n)'s POV

"So where are you going?"

"To talk to my mom with Izuku and then I've got an appointment with the counselor," I reiterated. Kacchan's hands were wrapped firmly around my waist, my arms resting on his shoulders.

"Deku?" Kacchan asked, his face scrunching up in disappointment.

"Yeah. If I'm going to be talking to her about my dad, I might as well have Izuku there. He knows just about as much about my dad as I do," I said. He frowned, nodding. "I'll be back soon."

"Sure." I smiled slightly, his hands sliding from my waist to my hips. He buried his face in my neck, his breath tickling me slightly. My hands slid up into his hair, grasping it lightly as I placed the side of my head against his. There was something on his mind, but his hands snuck down to my bottom to being the focus off his upset expression. He wore a smirk against my skin and as he bit down lightly in my neck, I yelped and tugged his head back with my hand.

"Watch your hands!" I called, shivering slightly. He pressed his chest up against me and peered over my shoulder at his hands.

"I see them," he said, squeezing. I slapped his arm and he let go, letting me pick up my bag.

"Smart ass." He just smirked, his eyes darting downwards. It was honestly baffling he had the confidence and audacity to do that, but was too afraid he'd kiss me wrong. I suppose it was different and more meaningful than copping a feel or biting me, but still. They were very starkly different sides of him. He glanced at my bag and his face sunk again.

"If you need me text me or whatever."

"Of course," I said, turning. He quickly grasped my wrist, causing me to look back at him. "What?"

"I seriously mean it. Text me if you need me."

"I know...are you alright?" I was worried it was still weird from yesterday afternoon. We had slept against each other for the second night in a row, so I doubt it could still be too awkward.

"I'm fine, I just don't want you to feel like you're doing this alone," he said and I raised an eyebrow.

"I'm not. I can't get rid of your annoying ass," I quipped and he shoved my arm away with a scowl. "Do you want me to come by later? Where will you be?"

"Kirishima probably wants me to do some dumb shit," he said, pouting slightly. His arms folded across his chest. I placed a hand on his forearm there and he leaned forward and down so I wouldn't have to go so far on my toes to kiss his cheek. He grasped me up in one last hug, hands running up my body to hold me close. I felt tempted to just stay here and continue whatever was happening here. Not that he hadn't been touchy, but Kacchan was certainly taking advantage of the fact he could touch me. From looking at him and knowing him all my life, I would've never expected his...love language...to be touch. It was weirdly wonderful. I let out a breathy sigh, taking in the sight of him. My heels dropped and I pinched his cheek with my thumb and the knuckle of my index finger. He tugged his face away, his nose scrunching up. "Oi, knock it off loser."

"I'll see you later Bakuhoe," I replied. I took a quick peek with my head out his door, in case someone was coming. "Bye."

"Later nerd," he said. I felt a firm smack on my behind and I whipped around to look at him. He wore an expression that had no means of backing down from his advance at me and I just shook my head. I turned and walked off, hyperaware of his stare at me as I did. I could feel the warmth in my face, wondering where he was looking. It was still crazy to consider Kacchan and I doing any sort of normal couple thing. Whether it be because of this attacker stuff or just because we were...us. Besides all that I couldn't get rid of the tightness in my stomach. And he was worried about kissing? Once he did feel comfortable, I was certainly in trouble. My little heart couldn't take it, so maybe it was good he couldn't right now. But then again it was also building up.