Summer | Chpt 129

Second to last chapter. This and the final are going to be looks into the near and then distant future!

Enjoy~

(y/n)'s POV

"And so, I'll be seeing you next year," Aizawa sensei stated. "I wish you all a nice Summer."

I could tell he was slightly upset that we would be gone for a while, but highly grateful that he could finally sleep. He was playing up the latter. We were supposed to finish up packing and take our belongings home. That way, the staff could set up a small celebration that we had finished. It was more for the fully graduating students, a party before their graduation ceremony in a week. Everyone was invited to celebrate of course.

I was just excited to spend as much time with Kacchan as possible. For 3 weeks this Summer he was doing an intensive hero program outside of the country, so I wanted to soak up as much of his begrudging presence to last me the 3 weeks. We were dismissed and I made my way over to Kacchan's desk, sitting on top of it as he picked up his bag.

"You have things to clear out?" I asked.

"No."

"I do, just a box worth," I stated and he nodded. I smiled at him, leaning up against my arms to look at him. He glanced up at me, eyes flickering down to my mouth before he stood up. I looked to the front where Mirio had already bolted over to talk to Aizawa sensei, Tamaki plastered up against the board to make sure he wasn't in anyone's way. Now that Eri was around, I guess Mirio would have different Summer plans. He always liked looking after her. She was still in school right now, so he was probably going to pick her up.

Kacchan took one of my hands and I was slightly pulled from the desk, following behind him. His hands were getting rougher and rougher. Mine were compared to that of a dead person or a villain now that I had all my spindling scars. I didn't really care all that much what people said about it, it seemed rather cool despite their horrific background. Nonetheless, his fingers slipped in between mine.

"Sorry Mirio, Joue is picking up Eri today. You just relax and you can watch her at the end of the year party," Aizawa stated as we passed. Kacchan just led me to my room and I trailed behind.

"Slow down dude, what's the rush?" I asked, laughing slightly. He looked back at me, his eyes squinting.

"Dude."

"Oh get over it," I scoffed.

"We need to hurry," he stated, nearing the dorms.

"Why?" I asked, whining slightly. He didn't answer me until we were inside my dorm, his hand pushing the door shut. He grasped me by the biceps, kissing me soundly on the mouth.

"We had to get here fast, so I could do that," he said.

"Ugh, the struggles of dating a shy romantic," I teased.

"Shut the fuck up," he scoffed. I just placed a hand on his face, letting out a gentle sigh. I leaned in, placing my forehead against his. I shut my eyes and his hands dropped from my upper arms to my waist. I connected our lips for a soft moment before pulling back so our foreheads were only touching again, running my hand back behind to the hair at his neck. His hands swept past my waist to the small of my back, tugging me up into a hug. His face buried into my neck, mouth latching onto my skin. I pushed him back, giving him a look.

"No more," I warned and he smirked. I pat his face, heading to the last few things to be packed. I packed them up in the box, Kacchan opening up the door. Mina next door had her door open. Sero carried one box and she carried her own, passing by my room.