Pomeranian Boy | Chpt 11

Hello!!! I completely forgot to upload this on time and idk why.

Enjoy~

Enjoy~

(Y/n)'s POV

I gripped my purse, the door to the car opening as Todoroki stepped out. He was wearing a white suit with a black button down. He had a thin blue tie and I smiled when I saw him. His father stepped out of the car after him. Endeavor was scarily tall and I grew more nervous.

I was already nervous for the time being, seeing as I knew Todoroki wasn't fond of his father. It was odd to learn he was willing to present me in front of his father. I was nervous that this would be some sort of interview as to if I was a good enough friend for Todo, but I had faith that Todoroki wouldn't subject me to that. I was already feeling subconscious about my attire and the place I was in. I didn't feel like I fit in. I would feel much more comfortable if I was with just Todoroki or it was just us training.

"(Y/n), this is my father Endeavor," Todoroki said dully.

"Hello, nice to meet you," I said, taking Endeavor's large hand in a hand shake.

"And you."

I smiled slightly and he walked inside to check in to his reservation, leaving Todoroki and I alone.

"(Y/n), I would like if you called me Shoto tonight and from now on. I've been meaning to speak to you about it and I believe tonight is the occasion seeing as you are meeting my father and we share a surname." My eyes widened and I smiled.

"Of course. Shoto."

I always had people call my by my first name seeing as my father left me with a surname that I disliked people people calling me by. It didn't sound quite right, and I rather disliked the association with his name. Most school records and official things listed his last name, though I've tried to introduce myself with my mother's last name in general situations. Overall I never really let people call me Hatanaka anyways.

"Shall we?" He extended an arm which I took. I walked along side him to the door. "You look wonderful by the way." I felt my face flush.

"You too."