Take-out | Chpt 128

Hello there lovelies.

Enjoy~

(y/n)'s POV

I watched at my hands, drawing lazy circles and swirls of water just above my palm. My mother had always said it was far more impressive than hers, with my ability to control it all. That was my father's power. It dazed me slightly, to remember seated in his lab as a child. I was scared out of my mind, machines drawing out water without me using my quirk. I just peered back down at my hand, eyebrows taut and furrowed. It was still littered with red instead of blue veins, though the color was fading. Slowly. I turned my hand, feeling the soft sting of the water crawling along the back of my hand.

"Hey, the doctor said don't use your quirk unless you have to, still for 2 more weeks," Kacchan said, entering the kitchen where I was sat. The water crept back into my skin and I placed my hand down on the table. I watched him fill up his water bottle before turning back to look at me. "What?"

"You want to go out?" I asked.

"We already are," he scoffed and I looked at him incredulously.

"Top of the class, you are. Ash for brains." He growled slightly. "I mean go outside. Do something. Fun," I stated. He eyed me for a moment, his expression still.

"Why?"

"Because, I don't want to be inside anymore."

"I know, but are you sure you really--"

"I've been out plenty of times for doctors visits, case things, Ai. I want to go out and do something fun, with all our friends."

"Your friends," he corrected and I deadpanned. He was truly so ridiculous sometimes. I peered at him as he contemplated it, watching his arms and his back move as he shut the tap off and closed his water bottle. "But fine."

"Good," I replied, smiling softly towards him. He placed his palms on the counter and I stood, approaching behind him. I wrapped my arms underneath his, curling up and over his shoulders with my hands. I pressed my chest against the small of his back, my cheek sinking onto one of his shoulder blades. He picked up his head.

"What are you doing?"

"Just hugging you, I can't do that?"

"You can, it's just weird," he stated. I retrieved my arms, faking an obnoxious pout as he turned around.

"Fine, I guess I'll just be all by myself," I groaned and he rolled his eyes.

"Oh fine," he scoffed, coming at me for a hug.

"No, don't force yourself," I whimpered, going slack in his arms and I could feel his chest rumble with a couple exhaling chuckles. I let myself lay backwards over his arms.

"Pick yourself up, stupid," he insisted and I just sighed dramatically. I opened my eyes, to see Todoroki standing at the entrance of the kitchen, just to me he was upside down. I picked myself up and Kacchan looked up from me. His face came to a glare, letting go of me slightly only to leave one arm behind my back. "Shut the fuck up, you icy hot bastard."

"I have not said a word," Todoroki said.

"I can," Mina said, peeking her head around the doorframe. "You two done lovin on each other? I'm hungry as fuck."

"Just eat," Kacchan scoffed and Mina smirked, coming into the kitchen. She passed by me, nudging my cheek with a few fingers as she headed for the fridge. I smiled slightly.

"Wait, maybe we can go out somewhere? Or get take out at least. That'll satisfy my need to do something and we won't even have to go out," I stated, adding the last part for Kacchan.